FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

srichaha or cholula for eggs

This is in my top 5 hot sauce for anything. This bodega i used to live next to would put if on my breakfast sandwiches and I never looked back.

71XOUUGXvBL.jpg

Beautiful :emoji_heart_eyes:

So I had the opportunity to try Whataburger in Texas and words cannot express how disappointed I was. I know people that have driven from LA to Arizona just to get a Whataburger.
I know some people that swear it's better than In N Out :lol:

That **** was slightly better Burger King ol mustard *** burger :sick:
I missed this between the controversy yesterday but I agree 100%.

Outside of da spicy ketchup Whataburger is trash. It’s just a fetishized Texas Burger King that no one would care about if it was a national chain. Wildly overrated.

Went to the beach today and got a lobster roll for the first time (I don’t like seafood) and it was trash. Had no flavor at all. The best part was the toasted bun

And it was like $30

WOC and WOM

Got off work early today.

First stop - Paco's Tacos
IMG_20230516_164115~2.jpg

Then hit up the park
IMG_20230516_171309.jpg

IMG_20230516_170834.jpg

Followed by String Ramen Shop

Sui Gyoza
Boiled Dumplings with Spicy Ponzu Sauce
IMG_20230516_180429~2.jpg

Da Bomb Rice Bowl
Duck Breast, Pork Belly, Pork Loin, Oshinko Moriawase, Sausage, Daikon, Aged Tofu, Spicy Menma, Scallion, Lava Eg
IMG_20230516_180700~2.jpg

And ended at the beach
IMG_20230516_183814.jpg

Can lobster really be considered a WOC?

Good source of nutrients and lean protein

Lobster rolls ain't worth the price tag. (To me)

I understand lobster is expensive as a whole but can't say I've ever eaten a lobster roll and felt completely satisfied.

It is an appetizer to me and honestly, I think I would like a shrimp/scallop seafood salad on a roll just as much (if not more) than a lobster roll.

Lobster rolls are overpriced 99 times out of 100, but I’ll still order at least 2-3 per year in da warmer months.

Went to Newport, RI two years ago and I got a footlong lobster roll with a side of fries right on the beach for $27. It was the second best thing I ate in Rhode Island and I would gladly purchase it again at that price. I still think back on it and wish I had it again.

Definitely have had some trash lobster rolls in the past though. The key to a good lobster roll experience is knowing where and when to pull the trigger on one.

Lastly warm lobster roll with melted butter>>>cold lobster salad with mayo.

Back
Top Bottom