FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

200w (11).gif
Can’t stand you

Restaurant I worked at back in the day used to do burger night, and a lot of folks would always get the burger over a side salad.

There’s a chain place in the LA area called The Counter that does a build-your-own burger thing. I would sometimes get a burger-in-a-bowl from there that was bun-free. But I’d get other extra stuff to make up for it.

If I'm gonna get a burger might as well just go all out
I used to have this mindset but when I’m trynna be in a calorie deficit, 200-400 calories could make or break that day for me so if I’m craving a burger why not save a bit on the calories of the buns

Just had a terrible journey - I do it fairly often for work and normally takes 4-5 hours and there’s a chance to eat and drink in the middle. Today I couldn’t get a direct flight so booked one I’ve done before that then needs a train to my destination - and when I got off the plane I found out the trains were on strike. Ended up getting a bus which took forever - finally arrived at nearly 11pm parched and starving.

There’s a Five Guys near the hotel and it really hit the spot. The fries were weird though - I don’t know if it’s a change or their slicer is broken but nearly half of them were this wide flat style.

IMG_5858.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom