FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not as big as when it was first brought down to Earth by Angel Jibreel. It was originally a complete stone but due to various historical incidents now consists of eight pieces of varying sizes affixed to a bigger stone & encased in a silver frame.

It happened so quickly I didn't get the chance to look at it as properly as I'd liked to but as long as you make it past the silver frame & onto the black larger stone, you're good. The silver frame was first made by Abdullah bin Zubair and replaced by later Khalifas as the need arose.
so how big was it roughly? trying to picture how close the proximity was that all
the people had to fight to

TM
7DEBA9DC-8C2D-40C4-ADE4-580E87B6EDCC.jpeg

That's not hummus tho

He just out here boxing all kinds of dips for lunch
Y’all talking about my pockets being deep when DC is the one paying folks to engage in dip discrimination :smh:|l

Also, looks like it was asparagus night tonight :lol: :smokin Never really had it growing up but it’s one of my faves now

so how big was it roughly? trying to picture how close the proximity was that all
the people had to fight to
Originally as big as its encasing but it is said that throught the sins of mankind it lost its whiter than milk color. As far as the original size, don't quote me but Google shows between 2 ft 6 in long by 1 ft 6 in wide & 3 ft 7 in high. I'll ask my dad because he has extensive knowledge of Islam & the holy Qu'ran so he'll know better than me.

It's current size due to sins of mankind has reduced it to pebbles size...about 7 of them. I asked my dad what happens if someone who successfully kissed it goes onto commit heinous sin(s) what happens to the stone kiss? I was told it is invalidated & the kiss means nothing in that case. The pebbles blend into the black surround but if one gets the proper 5-10 secs you can observe & see them in there...but thats asking for a lot of time when there's about a million lunatics behind you.

This is it's current size. Picture is off of Google images Screenshot_20230824_061114_Chrome.jpg

Last edited:
Gotta only put a splash of it in regular cold brew though. Way too sweet and 150 calories per serving :lol::smh:

Back
Top Bottom