FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_20230824_095013.jpg

That’s my yearly fall tradition IG name 😂
IMG_2299.jpeg

IMG_2297.jpeg

Bludsos BBQ in Santa Monica. Beef ribs, brisket, pulled pork, chicken sausage and pork ribs. Mac and cheese, baked beans, fried okra and cornbread not pictured for my birthday. Washed it down with some Macallan 12. I can’t eat like this anymore, for real. Ever since my hospitalization in June, eating like this makes me sick. I used to be able to throw down!

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

Bludsos BBQ in Santa Monica. Beef ribs, brisket, pulled pork, chicken sausage and pork ribs. Mac and cheese, baked beans, fried okra and cornbread not pictured for my birthday. Washed it down with some Macallan 12. I can’t eat like this anymore, for real. Ever since my hospitalization in June, eating like this makes me sick. I used to be able to throw down!

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

Just out here living your best life huh? :pimp:Liqour ruins food for me, I dont get it but do you papi.

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg
Never had this place but I also don’t eat out much but will give it a try next trip out that way

IMG_0034.jpeg

IMG_0036.jpeg

IMG_0005.jpeg

What’s the deal with 805, man? My brother who is in AZ throws those things back whenever I am out there but I don’t think I have ever seen it on the East Coast :lol: Im guessing it’s a West Coast thing and you must rock with it considering you copped a 12er

What’s the deal with 805, man? My brother who is in AZ throws those things back whenever I am out there but I don’t think I have ever seen it on the East Coast :lol: Im guessing it’s a West Coast thing and you must rock with it considering you copped a 12er
Yep. definitely a west coast beer. 805 is the area code (Santa Barbara’s). Nice simple delicious beer that we love while golfing.

Back
Top Bottom