Lunch today: Spicy Salmon and Tuna Poke Bowl
IMG_2311.jpeg

Chicken Dumplings
IMG_2312.jpeg

#SlightlyHigherTier than a home brought meal
IMG_2310.jpeg
That “poke” bowl..

IMG_1996.gif

I have a Wendy’s 5 mins up the road from me and I only ever eat it when I’m out of town and need something to eat. :lol:

And if I’m doing that I usually go for a baconator and usually end up disappointed.

My college campus had a Wendy's in the campus center. Once I graduated, I could never find myself ordering there. I Was eating that every day for damn near 4 years :sick:

My college campus had a Wendy's in the campus center. Once I graduated, I could never find myself ordering there. I Was eating that every day for damn near 4 years :sick:

I wonder if folks who had CFA on campus feel the same way :lol: Did you have a meal plan/could meal plans be used there?

My decision to lose weight happened to coincide with getting rid of my meal plan after sophomore year and I don’t think I have ever had an giant cookie with ice cream on top of it since because I spammed those so much my first two years :lol:

My dinner at Red Robin yesterday.

I had the Southern Charm burger.
IMG_7027.JPG

The only disappointing thing about my dinner is that I didn't have a milkshake because the machine to make them wasn't working. And I was trying to take advantage of their $3 milkshake deal they have between 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Monday to Friday because I got there before 6:00 PM.

IMG_7027.JPG

The only disappointing thing about my dinner is that I didn't have a milkshake because the machine to make them wasn't working. And I was trying to take advantage of their $3 milkshake deal they have between 3:00 PM to 6:00 PM on Monday to Friday because I got there before 6:00 PM.
Damn. Is there a way that they can notify you for when it’s back up and operating properly? There was an issue with it last time you went too IIRC.

IMG_7027.JPG

Did you add salt to your fries after plating or is that how much came on them?

IMG_7027.JPG

Not tryna be funny but what’s your weekly burger count?

Back
Top Bottom