FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Man, went to MOM’s Organic Market instead of Whole Foods for groceries today. Completely different experience. I wouldn’t say I felt washed but definitely felt like folks were giving me the Jags fan.gif as I was walking around the store trying to find what I needed :lol:

Anyhow, copped lunch there
Jammed yam (Sweet potato stuffed with quinoa, black beans, mixed peppers and pineapple topped with avocado, cilantro, lime and lime jalapeño dressing) They didn’t have pineapples so I told the guy to substitute accordingly
IMG_2338.jpeg

Cauliflower tacos (Seasoned cauliflower and chickpea filling with kale slaw in tortillas with Buffalo sauce
IMG_2337.jpeg

Yeah I think the smashmouths are the better type, just stack them if you want it thicker (pause?). I Tried The Habit burger recently and it was just ok, somewhere between 5 guys and a premium McDonalds experience without the aftertaste (or much other taste).
Habit is good to me cause they nail the char burger flavor and they are almost as consistent as In n Out.

They aren’t spectacular but they are a god send on road trips for me

Weight and Price? storm2006 storm2006

So to be clear - those were prepared meals. The Stuffed Yam was $11.75 and the Cauliflower Tacos $9.75 so like $22 after tax.

EYE figured this question might come up (and I wanted to know for my tracking purposes :lol:) so I did in fact weight them both when I got home prior to consumption.

The Stuffed Yam was 2lbs, 4.6 Oz with container.

The Cauliflower tacos were 15.9 Oz with container.

I housed the tacos (which count as a burrito cc: spizike231 spizike231 ) and weighed the container which was 1.8OZ which is probably up to +0.2 Oz with leftover juices and what not. The stuffed yam had 14.3 Oz remaining after my final push.

So together I consumed roughly 2lbs, 4.4 Oz of the above ingredients (1lb, 6.3 Oz of the Yam and 14.1Oz of the taco).

Also, in addition to being not inclusive, MOM’s didn’t have as wide of a Jeni’s selection nor did they have Brown Butter Almond Brittle
IMG_2335.jpeg

Went with Salted Peanut Butter w/ Chocolate Flecks. Will report back tomorrow evening.

Also, in addition to being not inclusive, MOM’s didn’t have as wide of a Jeni’s selection nor did they have Brown Butter Almond Brittle
IMG_2335.jpeg

Went with Salted Peanut Butter w/ Chocolate Flecks. Will report back tomorrow evening.
I had the gooey butter cake and double dough last night.
Not a sweets guy but their flavors are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Picked up some Brambleberry and Birthday Cake for the house too :lol:

IMG_8356.jpeg

I wonder if folks who had CFA on campus feel the same way :lol: Did you have a meal plan/could meal plans be used there?

My decision to lose weight happened to coincide with getting rid of my meal plan after sophomore year and I don’t think I have ever had an giant cookie with ice cream on top of it since because I spammed those so much my first two years :lol:
Yeah we had meals plans where swipes would be eligible at Wendy’s.
And great choice! It’s crazy because I’m heavily into fitness today and the way I used to eat back then makes me cringe

Bro McDonald’s app is a ****ing piece of **** it never ever ****ing works bro this **** is a piece of **** every time you get to review and pay, you press it… that **** won’t press, you double click to do Apple Pay it don’t ****ing press.

Third ****ing time now it does this ****. Fix your ****ing app McDonald’s :stoneface:

Bro McDonald’s app is a ****ing piece of **** it never ever ****ing works bro this **** is a piece of **** every time you get to review and pay, you press it… that **** won’t press, you double click to do Apple Pay it don’t ****ing press.

Third ****ing time now it does this ****. Fix your ****ing app McDonald’s :stoneface:
Bronson Bronson help this guy

First Wifi issues stopping you from working out because you couldn't have music. Not McDonald's app not working so you can't order thru Apple Pay.

What's up with your technology game, man :lol:

Back
Top Bottom