FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Bro McDonald’s app is a ****ing piece of **** it never ever ****ing works bro this **** is a piece of **** every time you get to review and pay, you press it… that **** won’t press, you double click to do Apple Pay it don’t ****ing press.

Third ****ing time now it does this ****. Fix your ****ing app McDonald’s :stoneface:
niplodram-phone.gif

Bro McDonald’s app is a ****ing piece of **** it never ever ****ing works bro this **** is a piece of **** every time you get to review and pay, you press it… that **** won’t press, you double click to do Apple Pay it don’t ****ing press.

Third ****ing time now it does this ****. Fix your ****ing app McDonald’s :stoneface:

I had the gooey butter cake and double dough last night.
Not a sweets guy but their flavors are 🔥🔥🔥🔥

Picked up some Brambleberry and Birthday Cake for the house too :lol:

IMG_8356.jpeg

Damn those both look legit! Wish I ate ice cream more than just once per week. It is going to take awhile to work through these flavors on a pint per week basis :lol:

There's at least one of those slices that has to count as half a slice.

It would be one of the mushroom slices. The second and fourth mushroom slices (from the upper left) look a little small.

The pepperonis (my preferred in this half and half) is perfectly divided though (and might be the larger half) :pimp:

#Asliceisaslice

I’ve had more jumbo slices than small ones

My homemade slices aren’t huge though not exactly small either

About 63 grams of dough per slice

I usually never have a problem. Just gotta remember to actually order from the McDonald's I'm going to.

Last edited:
#Asliceisaslice

I’ve had more jumbo slices than small ones

My homemade slices aren’t huge though not exactly small either

About 63 grams of dough per slice

That wasn’t a jab at you, I was just commenting on ska’s observation. Your slice count is verified. You are sneakily getting up there behind the scenes too. EYE see it.

Also DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican - you notice how folks are moving towards weights and measurements now for accuracy #growth

DCAllAfrican DCAllAfrican please report back with a review

That’s walking distance from where I used to live in Petworth :lol: It must not have been around when I was there or at least I didn’t know about it.

They better serve an XL pack of Tums with that Doro Wat pizza, respectfully. That combo sounds like it could do a number on ones stomach

Back
Top Bottom