FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

IMG_3438.jpeg

My Sunday dinner at Red Robin yesterday.

I had the Royal Red Robin burger. Perhaps the egg with the burger really filled me up hard after I finished eating everything.
IMG_7038.JPG

I got a funny as hell story to share about yesterday's visit. I noticed there was an extra piece of food in my plate after the guy who was tasked with bringing ordered food to customers' tables placed my order on my table. Then my server came to check on me shortly thereafter, so I brought it to his attention about that piece of food, then he asked the guy about it since he was placing food on another customer's table. They both acknowledged it was a chicken tender. The guy bringing food to the tables even spewed out a joke/fact by stating "free chicken tender". I definitely laughed along with him for that one. 😆💀

It was all coincidental because the guy bringing food to customers brought my order and another customer's order simultaneously on his tray, so the chicken tender from that customer's order accidentally fell on my plate. And that customer in a white t-shirt who ordered the chicken tenders actually sat in front of me as you can see in the upper left of the picture. 😲

I had the Royal Red Robin burger. Perhaps the egg with the burger really filled me up hard after I finished eating everything.
IMG_7038.JPG

I got a funny as hell story to share about yesterday's visit. I noticed there was an extra piece of food in my plate after the guy who was tasked with bringing ordered food to customers' tables placed my order on my table. Then my server came to check on me shortly thereafter, so I brought it to his attention about that piece of food, then he asked the guy about it since he was placing food on another customer's table. They both acknowledged it was a chicken tender. The guy bringing food to the tables even spewed out a joke/fact by stating "free chicken tender". I definitely laughed along with him for that one. 😆💀

It was all coincidental because the guy bringing food to customers brought my order and another customer's order simultaneously on his tray, so the chicken tender from that customer's order accidentally fell on my plate. And that customer in a white t-shirt who ordered the chicken tenders actually sat in front of me as you can see in the upper left of the picture. 😲
How was the free tender?

Heading to Houston in about a week. I've never been but I also heard about the diversity and food out there.

I compiled a list of places below. Any recs for weekend brunch? Also anything I need to try while visiting.

-Harold's Fried Chicken
-Gus' Fried Chicken
-In N Out
- Trill Burger
-Seoulside Wings
-Dream Wings
-Flippn chicken food truck
-Warwick

IMG_7038.JPG

You still doing the shakes?

I thought you said they filled you up too much and you were trying to watch your figure.

IMG_7038.JPG

I see they got that milkshake machine working again :pimp:

Back
Top Bottom