FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Low and slow ribs, Mac and cheese and red lobster cheddar bay buscuits. I'm getting better on my rib game.

KING TACO

THE POKE SHACK

ANYBODY KNOW WHAT THESE ARE CALLED LOL
(They're like black oysters. I ate them in Mexico but don't know their official name in English)

Ahi Tuna burrito from My Ceviche

Some rolls from Kamiko in Doral. This place is :pimp:

Pizza from Prince St. Pizza

Combo from the Halal Guys. Shoulda took the pic before the white sauce

Some of the dim sum order from Lake Pavilion out in Flushing. The rest came in batches

The entree dishes after the dim sum

Sausage egg n cheese on a buttery garlic from The Bagel Store. And the rainbow one with the funfetti cream cheese

Stuffed Salmon

The Thanksgiving plate from yesterday

Last edited:

Tsunami Fries!

My hometown is where carne asada fries started.

LA mexican hole in the wall joints tries and does not come close to making them as good as they are down here.

Last edited:
NY heads that frequent this thread can I get some good spots to eat? GF is going to NY next week and needs a list of places to go. Gonna be staying in Manhattan but will be all over the city...

NY heads that frequent this thread can I get some good spots to eat? GF is going to NY next week and needs a list of places to go. Gonna be staying in Manhattan but will be all over the city...
Just random ones that come to mind

Halal Guys
Artichoke Basille's Pizza
Katz's Deli
Grimaldi's in Brooklyn
Peter Luger
Crif Dogs
Shake Shack
Xi'an Famous Foods
Ippudo Ramen
Doughnut Plant

Artichoke pizza is good. A little expensive but the slices are big. Tried the artichoke and crab. Liked the crab slice better.

It's also across the street from the halal guys sit-down space.

Back
Top Bottom