FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Homemade Sausage rolls
Tomato Sauce and HP Sauce
Munch n watch some TV

Finished baking. Xmas day I'm making this for everyone so thought it would be best I make one to get it perfect for the day. I got it perfect. Ate a slice, and gave the rest to a friend.

Apricot and Plum Pie
Served with thick hot custard

Aussie & NZ meat pies are fire. Especially the ones with the cheese

Oh so you know?
Bro there is so many vareitys of flavours here.
Proper bakery ****.
Cheese ones a great. Not the OG meat and gravy. But I do love others.
Top 5
Steak and mushroom(sometimes cheese steak pie)
Chicken and vegetable.
Cheese bacon and egg
Meat and gravy
And kangaroo plum n potato

Aussie & NZ meat pies are fire. Especially the ones with the cheese

Crazy how u guys have cherry pies (something I wanna eat more then anything but haven't still) a authentic one. Maybe with custard.
But we don't have any sweet pies.
Just small tarts. Not the same at all

But have savoury pies for daysss

Last edited:
Im headed to Baltimore tomorrow. Been years. Who has the best crab cakes? Amy other recs are welcome as well!

Im headed to Baltimore tomorrow. Been years. Who has the best crab cakes? Amy other recs are welcome as well!
If u gon stay downtown faidleys or Phillips...pappas if u wanna drive thru the neighborhoods

hazelwood inn be jumping for the happy hour menu n drinks

Salmon Poke Bowl. Salmon chunks were way too small imo

Love poke! Have been to Hawaii many times and love how most grocery stores have it fresh every day. Here in Seattle the poke scene has started taking off with new spots popping up left and right. Some places give you way too little fish compared to rice and/or veggies smh.

Oh so you know?
Bro there is so many vareitys of flavours here.
Proper bakery ****.
Cheese ones a great. Not the OG meat and gravy. But I do love others.
Top 5
Steak and mushroom(sometimes cheese steak pie)
Chicken and vegetable.
Cheese bacon and egg
Meat and gravy
And kangaroo plum n potato
From the South Pacific (Tongan) got hella fams out in Aussie&NZ. They always come through with the sausages, meat pies and butter. Straight fire [emoji]128293[/emoji]

I was at da asian supermarket the other day and saw these (mantis shrimp)! :pimp: :
Haven't had them in like 15 years. I forgot to take pics after stir frying them in salt, pepper, and jalapeno chili peppers. :pimp:

They were basically like $10 each shrimp, i guess it is expensive to import them here.

Quick shots after a long 12 hr shift and 1 hr wait! Sorry for the bad angles :lol:

Medium Rare "Baseball" Top Sirloin

Creme Brulee

Reactions: fx2

Homemade white chocolate sponge cake with a strawberry filling & cream cheese frosting. All made from scratch (aside from the "Merry Christmas" thing)

First time doing a rib roast. Went a lot better than expected. The smell when it was in the oven.... oh god! :pimp:

Strawberry shaved snow from Powder in SF

Last edited:
Throwing on a pot of Black Eyed Peas in the slow cooker.

Just had a craving for some, not because of the "New Year" ritual

Back
Top Bottom