FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Where in the hell can you order one piece of chicken and a side of sketti??? :nerd:

Dough>Doughnut Plant IMO.

Never been. Next time I'm around I'll have to try it.

Dough only has one style doughnut though. In many flavors.

The Hibiscus and Passion Fruit are good money. Cafe Au Lait (basically coffee cake) and Lemon Poppy as well.

Where Doughnut Plant has the dough ones, cake ones etc. So if you're into the cake ones, you won't find that style at Dough.

Do you guys own a deep fryer, or just fry it in whatever pot/pan you already have?

Either way, it gets so messy and cleanup is so annoying that I don't even bother trying to fry anything.

Do you guys own a deep fryer, or just fry it in whatever pot/pan you already have?

Either way, it gets so messy and cleanup is so annoying that I don't even bother trying to fry anything.
I had a little deep fryer than I'd use for things like fried pickles and arancini but chicken I gotta fry in the cast iron. Need to control that ish

I've been frying using a pot. It does the job, but wouldn't mind having a deep fryer...Only problem is the limited space in the kitchen and how bulky a deep fryer really is lol

From the past couple months

Can't recall the names, but a couple Mexican dishes.

Bacon Cheeseburger with Jalapeno poppers

Huge Cheesesteak

Chipotle Chorizo Bowl

Wonton Soup

Fish & Chips and a crabcake

West Lake Soup

Seafood in a taro nest

Shoyu Ramen

Salmon over rice

Obanyaki and Cream-yaki

Maple Bacon Bar and The Loop from Voodoo Doughnuts

Fried Gator

Rocky Mountain Oysters

Buffalo topped with blueberry and Elk topped with garlic and butter w/ a side of mashed potatoes and vegetables

Pepperjack Cheeseburger with Canadian Bacon, Bleu Cheese, and an Onion Ring with 

Onion rings and fries

Steak bowl from the first Chipotle in Denver

Jackalope Dog with Caramelized Onions and cream Cheese

Duck Cilantro Dog with Wasabi aioli, Caramelized apples, and shaved Irish Cheddar

Side of fried mac and cheese and pickles

The Franklin from Denver Biscuit Co.

Buttermilk fried chicken, Tender Belly bacon, and cheddar cheese smothered in sausage gravy

The DBC Club from Denver Biscuit Co.

Buttermilk fried chicken, Tender Belly bacon, cheddar cheese, shredded iceberg, tomato & chipotle ranch

Potato pancakes topped with lox and served with poached eggs

Lobster Eggs Benedict

Green Chile Burrito

Tacos

Various Voodoo Doughnuts

Tried a bunch of beers from Breckenridge Brewery 

Last edited:
I made Challah bread today lol. I feel proud of myself because I usually struggle making anything dough related

quick trip to LA a couple of weeks ago for the seahawks game..

Eggslut
pimp.gif

Not the biggest fan of In n out..but my homie never had it before and we both were hungry off the plane

Baekjeong

Al pastor, asada, and chorizo tacos
pimp.gif

So jealous of LA's mexican food..could eat it 7 days a week
Chicago has the 2nd largest population of Mexicans in the US...we flourishing over here 

Long time no post.

Going to SF this winter with my gf. Any recommendations NTGrub fam? :nerd:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom