FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not 1k but holy christ:
Screenshot_20231013_141703_Google.jpg

570 and a carb count of 87. 😬

Jesus what drink is that? Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios pls advise

I think even McDonald’s chocolate milkshake is like 800 calories

But before when discussing the possibility of a 3k day, when I said it’s easy, I exampled a milkshake at a restaurant that has like 1800-2000 calories alone.
Yo some of those frappes have a million calories in them 😂

I recently switched to sugar free vanilla in my starbz when my wife picks me up one

Just a iced coffee

Worst thing on it is that damn sweet cream cold foam :smh:

:lol: People are outraged to learn big cookies are high calorie? How are they just learning that now. I remember when I learned the calorie count on a Doubletree cookie way back, surprised the hell out of me. Don't know about outrage at a cookie and ice cream shop though. Saying McD's is better is peak internet.

for real, man

these people are out of control :smh: :lol:

Was in the mood for dumplings & Chinese today. I've seen couple of Momo trucks in Jackson Heights, Queens,NY so we decided to try em out. This truck is Tibet & Himalayan style which I've never had. Went with their vegetable & beef ones.

Than got some General Tsao from this ok halal Chinese spot on Parsons Blvd in Queens called Fatima's. While I was there I figured why not get some more dumplings, lol. The Tibetan dumplings were so damn good.
20231013_160316.jpg
20231013_164947.jpg
20231013_174357.jpg
20231013_174658.jpg

Woke up bored mindless, can’t go back to sleep not too long ago & found this 💩 scrolling Tik-Tok.

Damn yo, wish I could Tik-Tok at work like this chick live streaming rn. :rofl: McDonald’s the best place to work.! Chill *** job.

Bro, she got so many videos on Tik-Tok working at McDonald’s, I wonder how come they ain’t fire her yet. 🧐

Connect to her live stream here now lmaooooo :rofl:

IMG_6391.png
IMG_6392.png
IMG_6394.png
IMG_6393.png

Last edited:
Was in the mood for dumplings & Chinese today. I've seen couple of Momo trucks in Jackson Heights, Queens,NY so we decided to try em out. This truck is Tibet & Himalayan style which I've never had. Went with their vegetable & beef ones.

Than got some General Tsao from this ok halal Chinese spot on Parsons Blvd in Queens called Fatima's. While I was there I figured why not get some more dumplings, lol. The Tibetan dumplings were so damn good.
20231013_160316.jpg
20231013_164947.jpg
20231013_174357.jpg
20231013_174658.jpg

Place look too clean. The best chinese spots got health violations.

Woke up bored mindless, can’t go back to sleep not too long ago & found this 💩 scrolling Tik-Tok.

Damn yo, wish I could Tik-Tok at work like this chick live streaming rn. :rofl: McDonald’s the best place to work.! Chill *** job.

Bro, she got so many videos on Tik-Tok working at McDonald’s, I wonder how come they ain’t fire her yet. 🧐

Connect to her live stream here now lmaooooo :rofl:

IMG_6391.png
IMG_6392.png
IMG_6394.png
IMG_6393.png
the internet funny :lol:

Gonna do a pasta dish tonight, but I'm a bit undecided on which one. Here are my choices:

Might abort mission and just do a carbonara, but I'd like to see what the NT food community thinks first.

Gonna do a pasta dish tonight, but I'm a bit undecided on which one. Here are my choices:

Might abort mission and just do a carbonara, but I'd like to see what the NT food community thinks first.
Crispy gnocchi sounds amazing to me, but I’m admittedly kind of a gnocchi Stan.

Back
Top Bottom