FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Tastes like a mix of catsup, sweet & sour, and buffalo sauce.
IMG_5396.jpeg

I’ve actually never had gnocchi before. Might get some today, what kind of sauce goes good with it?

I don’t really eat pasta but when I do I usually get mushroom ravioli

I’ve actually never had gnocchi before. Might get some today, what kind of sauce goes good with it?

I don’t really eat pasta but when I do I usually get mushroom ravioli

You could do a 🍁🍂 themed one

Gnocchi with a cream sauce, some butter nut squash and bacon or something to that extent.

Throw a bunch of fresh herbs in the sauce when you cook it in a sachet and pull it out.

If a place is determined fast food (inclusive of all dessert and coffee places) basically anything not a true sit down restaurant.

It should be priced by the calorie for entire portion
100 calories = 1 dollar

Or at least we gotta stop with this showing the calorie for some made up portion size nonsense. No one is eating a 1/4th of a cookie.

I guess bucatini isn’t trash it just isn’t my cup of 🫖

Homemade stuffed pasta is goat to me followed by potato type ones like gnocchi. I like the Easter European ones

If a place is determined fast food (inclusive of all dessert and coffee places) basically anything not a true sit down restaurant.

It should be priced by the calorie for entire portion
100 calories = 1 dollar

Or at least we gotta stop with this showing the calorie for some made up portion size nonsense. No one is eating a 1/4th of a cookie.

All calories aren't created equal so I don't think it is anywhere near a sensible idea. No disrespect.

Back
Top Bottom