FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Going to phoenix in a few weeks. I need some food suggestions besides little miss bbq.
Pizzeria Bianco : https://www.yelp.com/biz/pizzeria-bianco-phoenix

Little Miss BBQ-University : https://www.yelp.com/biz/little-miss-bbq-university-phoenix

(BBQ spot might have multiple locations by now)

Heading to Philly tomorrow can’t wait to be back in one of my favorite cities. Yes I am bringing my dog everywhere
😒

Please don't.

Jamaicans love Oxtail where the Cow takes a **** from. 💩

How does this tie into the Alice crab lady situation.

I make my oxtail using beef neckbones. Meat that’s waaay far from the Cows butt. The same boney, sinewy vibe & taste as oxtail. No cows butt doodie tail. 🥳

The more you know. 😇

Here is finally proof that I cut my Crumbl cookies into 1/8.

This helps me eat the cookie in small bites through the next few days rather than eating a 800 calorie cookie in one sitting :lol:

IMG_6191.jpeg

how was the cookie? do you find that it dries out a bit over the course of a few days since you cut it ahead of time? i've yet to try crumbl but want to

how was the cookie? do you find that it dries out a bit over the course of a few days since you cut it ahead of time? i've yet to try crumbl but want to
Pretty good. This one is cake batter. I ate 1/8 and thought to myself “how could anyone eat this and think it’s only 180 calories for the whole damn thing” lmao

It may dry out a bit but as I eat them in the coming days I’ll just microwave it a tiny bit to warm and soften it again.

Crumbl is great if you like underbaked goods as I do. I like my brownies soft asl and damb near mushy. So underbaked cookies are 10/10 to me. Is it the best cookie in the world? Nawl. Is it better than most cookies you can just go and buy? IMO yeah

My neighbor dropped off a bag of habaneros. Trying to figure out what to do with them too
IMG_20231018_225156.jpg

habanero corn fritters
you could use them to make a pepper sauce or jelly since you do wings/burgers on the grill quite a bit iirc.

Jamaicans love Oxtail where the Cow takes a **** from. 💩

How does this tie into the Alice crab lady situation.

I make my oxtail using beef neckbones. Meat that’s waaay far from the Cows butt. The same boney, sinewy vibe & taste as oxtail. No cows butt doodie tail. 🥳

The more you know. 😇

There is no correlation between the two. West Indians clean their meat prior to seasoning and cooking. Alice on the other hand, prefers to keep her fecal matter under her fingernails while handing customers samples of the crab.

My neighbor dropped off a bag of habaneros. Trying to figure out what to do with them too
IMG_20231018_225156.jpg

You can make some pepper sauce.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom