FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

BRUHHHHH :x :x :smh: :rofl:  

She's gotta be trolling, right?

:lol:

I think she is trolling. It seems that the picture is of a dish from a restaurant in Japan. 

https://****uokatourism.com/2016/02/12/****uoka-izakaya-and-ranking-hana-oto-in-****uoka-city/

There was an episode of bourdain's show where they killed a chicken at a restaurant and served him raw chicken pieces. He was hesitant but they told him it was ok since it was fresh. The texture must've been some chewy rubber.

Last edited:
Man...I think I may make a run to Halal Guys for lunch today 
frown.gif

^
- Super Duper Burgers -- there's one location right by the Metreon, one right by the Westfield, and another in Chinatown. All walking distance from union square.
- Mexican: Tacorea
- clam chowder: I like Faralon (spelling?).
- French brunch - Zazie. It's near golden gate park & haight-ashbury area if you're going there
- shaved ice: Powder, perpendicular by haight street
- Thai: Kin khao (its mechelin) is walking distance from union square. There's also Les Ros, it's walking distance as well. The chicken larb at Les Ros is DA BOMB. If you want simple & cheap Thai food, there's King of Thai Noodle House. Plus it's open until 2-3am

For my bf's birthday, I made a chocolate chiffon cake with Swiss meringue buttercream frosting (I ran out of frosting, hence the crushed Oreos on the top :lol:), and a whipped white chocolate-Oreo ganache filling.

Last edited:
Been wanting an cast iron skillet. I got a glass stove though, I know someone will crack it somehow.

Miss going to Tijuana for their tacos. Al pastor and asada.

These dudes once whipped up 30 tacos for us in under 4 minutes. It was hypnotic watching them work that fast...literally throwing a spoonful of sauce the air and landing perfectly on each taco :wow:

Miss going to Tijuana for their tacos. Al pastor and asada.

These dudes once whipped up 30 tacos for us in under 4 minutes. It was hypnotic watching them work that fast...literally throwing a spoonful of sauce the air and landing perfectly on each taco :wow:

Damn that sounds awesome! Would be a treat to witness in real life, I'd be like :wow:

For the Jersey Mike's subs fans: 

There are two promos going on. 
  1. If you create a Shores Points account and order online or thru the Jersey Mike's app, you will get 50% off your first order using the promo code 50FIRST when you checkout.
  2. If you already have a Shores Points account, you can use promo code 25NEXT when ordering online or thru the app to receive 25% off every order through the end of the promotion.
The promotion is going on thru February 17

Chill, I don't think he knows what this thread is really about. Jersey mike's is legit with the cold cuts tho, but honestly you can't go wrong with Boar's Head.

Thanks for stopping by at Aden. This channel is all about STREET FOOD, MUSIC and DANCE. Most of the videos are about great street food and city scenes.

Using a Sony AX100 - sometimes a Gopro Hero4 Black. Probably switching to Panasonic or Canon in 2017.

Most of the videos are experimental, so the outcome ranges from "still ok" to "not so bad".

Aden Films - YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCu9g5OmzcCpcJnmSYyHnIVw/videos

Cool little YouTube Page

Firecake donuts in Chicago

Vegan buffalo chicken & vegan fried chicken bacon avocado ranch sandwichs at "the butchersons son" in Berkley

Vegan tamale in the front and vegan enchilada in the back. Both filled with a butternut squash from "gracias Madre" in SF

Grilled shrimp with goat cheese and pesto over a slice of watermelon. (Taste explosion) @ ecliptic brewery in Portland

Green tea kit Kat and I believe white chocolate kit Kat at popbar in San Jose.

Ethopian plate somewhrre in new York...I forgot smh

I got so many pictures of places we've eatin on top of this. My girl said she wanted to start a food blog and review page in her spare time.

I need to know the basics smh.

Last edited:
Speaking of vegan food, how would y'all feel if you went to a wedding and they hit you with the surprise all vegan menu?

My boy went to one a couple weeks back and he got hella salty cause it was all vegan and not open bar :lol:

I think I'd be kinda irked.

Speaking of vegan food, how would y'all feel if you went to a wedding and they hit you with the surprise all vegan menu?

My boy went to one a couple weeks back and he got hella salty cause it was all vegan and not open bar
laugh.gif

I think I'd be kinda irked.
All vegan? I can deal with that

No open bar? Nah, someone's catching these hands

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom