FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

@suavament3  @JYabbz  Take my reps 
pimp.gif

i love both doughy and thin pizzas..............pizza cubana is usually chunkier but i like the thin n crispy jawns and new york style, all styles man. pizza is the goat maybe if not burgers.

i do want to start making my own pizza though. tired of getting skimped on cheese even though i always ask for extra cheese and dont care about paying it lol.

Last edited:
Add baking powder or a little more yeast when mixing the dough to get it like that.

After that he just. Folded the end in for the crust.

Last edited:
Y'all finna make me order a grandma pie for dinner [emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji][emoji]128520[/emoji]

My wife and I went to Rodizio Grill Brazilian Steakhouse today to celebrate my birthday, which was yesterday, and had a great experience. This was our first time going to a brazilian steakhouse. Unbeknownst to us, they were having a valentine's day menu this weekend thru valentine's day, in which the price of a full Rodizio was $49.99 instead of the usual $34.50. They had all types of meat, poultry, and seafood in which the servers would come around and carve what you want onto your plate until you signal for a break or signal that you're done. Their salad and side bar offered a whole bunch of salads, soup, and side dishes.

On to the few pics:

(Top plates) Stuffed mushrooms, Bananas Fritas, Brazilian cheese bread

(Bottom plate): Bacon wrapped filet mignon, Lamb, sausage, rice, and a little bit of mashed potatoes.

The valentine's day menu included lobster tails.

The gave me a piece of flan at the end.

We will definitely go back again soon.

Back
Top Bottom