FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Those eggs don't look good. Too mushy looking. He even burned the toast. Dunno how people burn toast.

so much butter too.. why do people like that much butter or add butter to so much different foods

Going to Chicago with my fiance this summer to visit her family. Any other recommendations? Food and activities. Thanks!
As mentioned before, Wings from Bird's Nest. They have a deal on Thursdays but crazy packed. Other than that...

Kuma's Corner in Chicago has good burgers. Lucky's Sandwich Co in Wrigleyville is good, Mario's Italian Lemonade near UIC, Portillos for Hot dogs and Italian Beef, Barn & Company in Lincoln Park has All you can eat Ribs for $16.

As for Pizza, I prefer Gino's East and Lou's over Giordanos. Homeslice is a dope spot with a cool outdoor patio for the summer.
Thanks patna!

Those eggs don't look good. Too mushy looking. He even burned the toast. Dunno how people burn toast.

i'll eat it this way when it's on toast, which does balance out the creamy texture of the egg. i dont use creme freche tho, just eggs and butter.

if its like a side, i'll probably cook it longer.

Last edited:
Handcrafted ice cream from Snobachi in Tampa.

IMG_20170510_123206.jpg

IMG_20170510_123224.jpg

Yeah, I've never seen someone take the pan off the burner 2-3 times just to cook some eggs. I was like wth is he doing. What he said about the salt making the eggs watery is opposite of what the link posted about making a French omelette said.

Has anyone cooked a steak the way chefs do? In a cast-iron pan with a bunch of butter and garlic and rosemary? Been wanting to buy a cast iron pan to try but I'll def use less butter since I already season the steak with salt.

Back
Top Bottom