FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

F3DF6D31-46DF-4E74-8E54-1569FACE6FB6.jpeg

091A91E7-BA56-4477-817B-EE5CCC3D0E45.jpeg

6DC8BE0C-2CA7-4033-8198-699464F1E6DF.jpeg

Bought a chuck roast and cut into steaks, marinated for a couple hours, and grilled

Never cooked chuck like this so was worried it might come out tough. It worked out surprisingly well

Big back trap. A true big back gonna do that algebra and try to figure that cheesecake in as a dessert. I sho did. A lot of these depends on the protien. I dont want any hush puppies unless we frying fish and I dont want a baked potatoe with fried chicken.

2 orders of green beans
1 broccoli
1 (good)mac and cheese
1 baked potato
Im just saying as a side who is eating their main course and taking bites of cheesecake in between :lol:

Speaking of...whats yall's personal favorite "odd" food couplings? No judgement. I like syrup on my hashbrowns and/or salmon croquettes and those wack *** sugar cookies with the icing on top wash down strangley well with beer. No, I dont sit around and eat cookies with beer. I also, following up a cup off coffee with some gold OJ is 🤤

Speaking of...whats yall's personal favorite "odd" food couplings? No judgement. I like syrup on my hashbrowns and/or salmon croquettes and those wack *** sugar cookies with the icing on top wash down strangley well with beer. No, I dont sit around and eat cookies with beer. I also, following up a cup off coffee with some gold OJ is 🤤
Spam cut up into rice with eggs mixed up, and ketchup on top

Got a recipe for spinach and artichoke dip from Dave Chang and its better than any store bought one I've ever had and most mid restaurant versions too

1 jar of mayo (smallest jar you can find)
1 can of artichokes (drain the liquid)
1 package of frozen spinach
1 package of shredded cheese

Mix it up and bake at 400 for 15-20 minutes

This the one I mean. I'm sure it's around other stores also
Thank you !
Got a recipe for spinach and artichoke dip from Dave Chang and its better than any store bought one I've ever had and most mid restaurant versions too

Added to my to do list. What cheese did you use?

Is it creamy? ⏸️

That's what I end up not liking about the ones I've made

Flavor is good but turns out a little drier than I'd like

Is it creamy? ⏸️

That's what I end up not liking about the ones I've made

Flavor is good but turns out a little drier than I'd like

I think it is. You can mess with the amount of mayo and cheese to adjust it. I've probably made it 15-20 times in my life and tweaked the recipe the first half dozen times or so but I've used the same since.

Back
Top Bottom