FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

solewoman solewoman is correct - I was born and raised in Hawai’i for a handful of years, this is normal there.

But I don’t live there anymore and I’ve never seen someone do it where I live. Even other locals usually follow me with the spam eggs and rice but I lose them at “all chopped together and throw ketchup on top” .

I’ve gotten looks for making and enjoying spam, and even worse looks for making this meal all together :lol:

Had Indian thali for lunch with my manager... Chicken, naan, fries, yogurt, gravy, rice, lentil all for 15 bux... And they even let us take home the leftovers... Solid deal and I'm still full smh
20240828_141921.jpg

Why wouldn't they let you take the left overs it's not like you didn't pay for it

I'd understand if it was a buffet and people were bringing home extras

They misspelled "Shake Shack's powers that be would rather eliminate jobs to 20 sites instead of taking pay cuts that reduce their millions."
 Placing the onus on the minimum wage hike is lazy 'journalism'.
Price of the product went up when wages didn’t and profits sky rocketed, execs and shareholders laugh all the way to the bank. Wages increased to combat inflation and all of a sudden they can’t afford to operate???

More on the story
Shake Shack will shutter six underperforming California locations — the latest fast food chain to close restaurants after the state enacted its controversial $20 minimum wage.

The burger chain, which will close nine Shake Shacks overall, said the move was a result of a periodic evaluation of its portfolio of company-operated units, according to a filing with the Securities and Exchange Commission on Tuesday.

“These Shacks are not projected to provide acceptable returns in the foreseeable future,” the filing said.

Five of the doomed locations are in the Los Angeles area and another is in Oakland, lowering its total to 37 in the state — where wages for fast-food workers shot up to $20 an hour on April 1.

The company said its decision was based “in part due to changes in the trade area,” according to its filing.

Shake Shack declined to comment further on California’s $20 minimum wage law when contacted by The Post.

It’s 2024 papi

Anyone not openly confirming they get down with the tortas of the world are just making themselves look foolish.

Unless they have a specific fetish for tooth pick girls, I think most guys nowadays ain’t got no problem takin down a well nourished woman

Why wouldn't they let you take the left overs it's not like you didn't pay for it

I'd understand if it was a buffet and people were bringing home extras

the specific food we ordered was a lunch special similar to a buffet... its like those all you can eat red lobster where you can get refills but you cant take it home or share it... but I guess since my manager knows the owner it wasn't a big deal...normally they don't let you take it home...

Back
Top Bottom