FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

been a while since i been to papadeaux's. always a solid experience
how far do the papa restaurants go? just houston?

I had dinner at Islands on Labor Day.

I had the Double Stack burger. It's $10 from now until October 6, 2024 if you're a registered member of their rewards program. The deal is valid for members once a day.
IMG_7841.JPG

It wasn't bad for a typical burger. But the only problem for me was the size. It's a smaller size burger with two patties instead of a standard larger size burger of theirs. Perhaps its size may deter me from having it again before the promotion ends.
Do you prefer Robin's or The Islands? Which one is closer to you?

Most importantly, which place generally has the more friendly staff members that would be more likely to cater to the needs of the customer?

I had dinner at Islands on Labor Day.

I had the Double Stack burger. It's $10 from now until October 6, 2024 if you're a registered member of their rewards program. The deal is valid for members once a day.
IMG_7841.JPG

It wasn't bad for a typical burger. But the only problem for me was the size. It's a smaller size burger with two patties instead of a standard larger size burger of theirs. Perhaps its size may deter me from having it again before the promotion ends.
Love islands. Disappointed they got rid of all you can eat fries though. Weak.

Ive never been to one of these

He ate so much just for breakfast man. :lol:.

Dipping whole foods into jars of preserves is WILD man. :smh:

"Hala - pino"

:smh: @ the amount of crumbs generated from eating those pork rinds in that car. Terrible man.

Either Bucee's is begining to get watered down or the one in rual areas are better. I stopped and get a brisket sandwich(as you do) at the one ine Katy, TX and it didn't hit like it used to. Didnt have the smoke taste as usual.

Nope. His older brother was my year. Also incredibly intelligent.
If you had, I was gonna say, maybe you pushed him to greatness.
"I'll show all you!! Just wait till I'm the king of overpriced, frozen seafood!"
👀 ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Back
Top Bottom