FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don't know what it is either. My friend said it's some kind of root but Yelp says it's shredded red peppers. It really didn't taste like anything but it was crispy.

GOOD LAWD THIS THREAD

ready to contribute a little to this thread. will try to take some pics of food I eat tomorrow.
anyone ever eat at charleys? they have pretty good subs and their ultimate fries are decent.

also water water bobbys burger palace isint really that good. The burgers are tiny and that select sauces thing is annoying. Also slightly overpriced for me. A little too "white" for me :rofl:

Last edited:
also @WATER bobbys burger palace isint really that good. The burgers are tiny and that select sauces thing is annoying. Also slightly overpriced for me. A little too "white" for me
roll.gif
Yeah, I've had better burgers. People in my group always want to go there though. 
laugh.gif

I like there fries though. 

Yeah, I've had better burgers. People in my group always want to go there though. :lol:

I like there fries though. 
Overrated because of the Bobby Flay name attachment. Had the Bobby Blue burger a year ago, never went back.

My first Bill's trip was mediocre as well. Overpriced whether you're in NYC or AC. Warning: Everything at the Atlantic City location is a la carte. $10-plus for a burger that doesn't fill you up, 6 ounces.

Take advantage of Dos Caminos' Happy Hour. $5 apps, $5 margaritas, very good house chips with three different dips. Mild, medium, hot/spicy.

Didn't take a picture for Dos Caminos but I will next trip.

Also attended a town dinner party. Prime rib, house pasta, Caesar salad. Cocktail hour was clutch with hors d'oeuvres. Wasn't in a position to snap photos unfortunately.

Yeah I could eat 5 of those burgers no problem
My spot used to be Fuddruckers back in the day. The one by me closed, very upsetting.

Their homemade cheese, toppings/condiments bar.

The change-up Blue Plate Chicken Tenders special when you're not feeling a burger. Chili cheese fries.

Mini arcade with Tekken. That machine has all my childhood earnings/gift money.

I think they all closed. Used to be 1 by Bergen mall, they closed also

Mine was Route 4. Movies then good ole Fuddruckers.

Now it's 24 Hour Fitness and Miller's.
yup, same one I'm talking about :lol: I've never actually been there but always wanted to try it. I'm about to Google it and see if they still exist

Theres one on 1813 route 23s in Wayne, nj. Can't really get there without a car, oh well :frown: fuddruckers and sonic, two places I want to try but aren't really accessible without car

Last edited:
I've only had Fuddruckers when I was up in Buffalo. A little expensive but I liked the food. Sonics is alright. They always have a long line. I passed by around midnight and the line went down the block. I like the food at Checker's better and it's closer to me.

Theres one on 1813 route 23s in Wayne, nj. Can't really get there without a car, oh well :frown: fuddruckers and sonic, two places I want to try but aren't really accessible without car
Parsippany location for Fuddruckers as well.

There's a Sonic on 17 North across from the Starbucks and White Castle.

I've only had Fuddruckers when I was up in Buffalo. A little expensive but I liked the food. Sonics is alright. They always have a long line. I passed by around midnight and the line went down the block. I like the food at Checker's better and it's closer to me.
Always pass the Checkers in Paterson on the train (work) commute home. Fat kid in me wants to get out, grab food, and just wait for the next train.

Checkers/Rally's is appreciated those fries :smokin

Back
Top Bottom