FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

^^^^* I feel like they left out some very good spots,Dyers in Memphis,H&F in Atlanta and Apple Pan in L.A.

I'm still amazed people don't automatically get stomach cancer from eating those dyer burgers. Deep frying burgers in grease that's over 100 years old doesn't sound appetizing.

Last edited:
It was good. I probably should've ordered a smaller plate though. 

They actually sell the 3-way in the frozen aisle, that's how I found out about Skyline Chili. That's also how I found out that there was one in the area I'm in.
I live in Kentucky and they are all over the place here.I don't really mess with the 3- way but I do crave the chili cheese coneys ever so often.Thats usually what I recommend to people who are trying Cincy style chili for the first time.

I'm still amazed people don't automatically get stomach cancer from eating those dyer burgers. Deep frying burgers in grease that's over 100 years old doesn't sound appetizing.
I've had it once and that's enough....Felt my cholesterol rising with every bite.Tastes good but :smh: not trying to die for a burger.

Had a choice between Five Guys and In n Out. Went with Five Guys cause it's been a while. Can't believe I just paid $15 for burger fries and a drink.

I regret my decision.

Last edited:
Had a choice between Five Guys and In n Out. Went with Five Guys cause it's been a while. Can't believe I just paid $15 for burger fries and a drink.

I regret my decision.

Word. I went to Five Guys with my dad last month and was surprised by the pricing. Def not going back anytime soon.

Last edited:
Shake shack is crazy expensive too
2 Burgers for $20+?  
mean.gif

And the burgers are small too. They taste good but not worth the prices. The chicken sandwich is on point tho

Cinnabon minis

Nandos chicken salad

In n out animal style fries

Carne asada fries and churro from the dodgers game

Del taco chicken burrito

Mac and cheese and ribs

Taco man

Chicken breakfast burrito from birds nest LA

El cholo chicken chimichanga

Turkey sandwich and mac and cheese from founding farmers

Pineapple fried rice from some Thai spot in gambrills

Pic dump

Short rib and waygu patty with fried shallots

Crab mac and cheese

Fried soft shell crab

Kung pao rigatoni and chicken

Chicken parm you taste so good

Al pastor and cochinita tacos

Texas Toast Fried Chicken Sandwich

Grilled Kangaroo Loin w habanero mash

Fried Lobster Chunks

Falafel, chuck and smoked cheddar burger

Ribs with tamarind sauce

shrimp n lobster quesadillas

Cracklin pork

Beef cheeks

NY Strip/Porterhouse

Fathers office is extremely overrated. Sweet burgers are not my thing.

Their beer selection is great though. And sweet potatoe fries.

First restaurant I went to when I turned 21 was Father's Office :lol:

One of the restaurants I'll miss when I leave Socal.

What's wrong with bww? Their wings are pretty good. I don't want to make wings at home so i'd rather get them at a wings place. Just had wings at croxley's a few nights ago but they didn't have good crispyness.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom