FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Prince Street Pizza :smokin

Tried Halal Guys in Toronto today. I'm usually get with heat but jeeez, their hot sauce is spicy af 
laugh.gif
 I asked for 4 lines but the chick warned me it was a bad idea so I got 1 and was sweatin! 

4 lines? might've died. i do like half a line :lol:

i think we talked about the spice a few pages back.

Last edited:
4 lines? might've died. i do like half a line :lol:

i think we talked about the spice a few pages back.

My girl got half a line and she was still dying. Imagine if I got 4? :rofl:  Would've had painful poops 

when i do the half i make sure i mix that **** up good with the white sauce

dont want to take a bite with just the hot sauce ... RIP

Last edited:
That hot sauce is no joke, my first time I thought it was like any old ordinary hot sauce and put it all over my plate. I felt like a masochist because it tasted so good but it was so hot, I was sweating and tearing up. Left half the plate :smh:

It's normal for people to burn their mouth their first time trying that red sauce from halal guys.

Speaking of Halal Guys, went to the cart on 53rd and 6th for the first time in a while and it's $8 for a mixed platter now :smh:. They skimped on the rice too. :smh: I was pretty disappointed.

I remember my first halal Guys experience.
Red sauce is no joke. I took it light and when I tried it [emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji][emoji]128563[/emoji]

BWW has very bland wings that just depends on the sauce for flavor. If anything, make your own wings and just buy the sauce.

Can't you say that about any wing spot? Most wing spots, IMO, don't focus much on seasoning the actual chicken since the focus is on the different sauces.

There's something about Halal Guys' food that make me feel nauseous and want to throw up after a couple of bites. Idk if I will be eating there again.

have been to BWW once.

the garlic parm is disgusting

wingstop >
I still enjoy Wingstop. 

Had BWW once and asked for the sauces on the side...That kind of help, but I didn't find anything special about the food.

Speaking of Halal Guys, went to the cart on 53rd and 6th for the first time in a while and it's $8 for a mixed platter now :smh:. They skimped on the rice too. :smh: I was pretty disappointed.

Disappointed in the food quality or service?

Food quality was more or less the same as all the other times I've been, the portions just seemed off. I did go at 4:45AM right before they closed up, so maybe they just served whatever they had left, but if that's the case don't charge me $8.

There's a Halal Guys opening up by me here in Jersey on the 17th. I'll probably go once all the hype dies down. Hopefully I have a better experience.

For the NTers in NYC, should all hot dog carts be avoided? Grey's Papaya worth it?

Back
Top Bottom