FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Cot damn those pics look great Suavamente and Sole :pimp:

First restaurant I went to when I turned 21 was Father's Office :lol:

One of the restaurants I'll miss when I leave Socal.

Fellow Irvine resident I see :nerd: :smokin

What is making you move from here/so cal? Love traveling and seeing new places, but I couldn't see myself living anywhere else (by choice of course)

BWW has very bland wings that just depends on the sauce for flavor. If anything, make your own wings and just buy the sauce.

Bww is pretty trash. Food never comes out hot. The sauces are always too gooey and sugary. The quality of the actual "chicken" is sub-par and the boneless joints are very suspect. They seem like cheap frozen processed nuggets.

I've never been to a Buffalo Wild Wings. 
ohwell.gif

this man knows

bdubs is what it is, wings, beer, and a fun sports atmosphere
Yeah there's a local chain here in MD called Looneys that is pretty similar. Green Turtle too. I'm sure you're familiar with both. I live right down the street from one and go there for football on Sundays and other random sporting events. I'm not really going there for the quality of the food though. Definitely more so for the atmosphere.

I would assume that's what most do for BWW? They at least have a niche there as a sports bar. I could definitely see how some of the other chain restaurants like Chilis and Applebees could be in trouble though. If you live in a city, or near one, there is literally no reason to really go there.

Last edited:
I'm very picky bout my wings, only a few spots i'll even get em from :lol: ...BWW aint bad tho if you with a group that wants to get some food, same as Bil Bateman's round my way ...u go as a group for the wings and tv's

Last edited:
Yeah I don't see too many people going to BWW solely for the food,the wings are ok at best...I do love their cheese curds though and the booths with individual TV's are good for catching whatever sporting event you want.

Not a fan of BWW food, but I dig the atmosphere

If I'm choosing between BWW and Wingstop strictly for the food then I'm hittin' Wingstop up 11 times out of 10

Lemon Pepper, Original Hot, Garlic Parm, Hickory Smoked BBQ are :pimp:

I wana try that Brazilian Citrus Pepper tho

I've ordered a side of Atomic sauce to see how it was and that **** is just nasty. I remember it more for its terrible taste than how hot it was :x

Back
Top Bottom