FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Been waiting for one of my friends to have a bachelor party there. I want some French-Canadian dancers.

Montreal is officially one of my favorite cities in the world.

Burger Bar Crescent
IMG_6039.JPG

License IV
IMG_6060.JPG
IMG_6061.JPG

Schwartz's
IMG_6072.JPG

Joe Beef
IMG_6096.JPG
IMG_6099.JPG
IMG_6097.JPG
IMG_6098.JPG
What is that seafood pasta dish

Been waiting for one of my friends to have a bachelor party there. I want some French-Canadian dancers.
Let me know if one of them does and you need some recommendations. We had a group of 9 of us up there, and couldn't really imagine having a better time. The French Canadian dancers are definitely quite nice.

Nobu Downtown tonight. Once the liquor was flowing I forgot pics until dessert.

Crispy rice sticks. Dip in some soy sauce then put spicy tuna on top.
IMG_1670.JPG

Miso Black Cod on Butter Lettuce
IMG_1671.JPG

Banana Soy Toban. Carmelized banana, pecan, ice-cream. INSANE.
image3.JPG

It's the only franchise like it i've seen in my area. I like that you can load it up with toppings and they sell alcohol. Probably a few more bucks than a plain pan pizza from a pizzeria.

It's the only franchise like it i've seen in my area. I like that you can load it up with toppings and they sell alcohol. Probably a few more bucks than a plain pan pizza from a pizzeria.
We don't have a Pizzarev close by,but we got Blaze,Mod,Pie Five,and Pieology all the same concept.I probably hit Blaze most often it's close to the liquor store I go to :lol:

Is blaze the one lebum james has a ownership in? I think dan lebatard's dad said he would stop talking crap about lebald for a day if they sent him free pizzas.

Just like Blaze. Would like to compare them at some point

image.jpeg
Gino's still across the street? Haven't been to Philly in years.
Bro both places will be there forever..line for Genos was longer..I waited about 20 mins..went down the street and tried to get a famous roast pork sandwhich ..and the place sold out of food..been over 10 years since I had a philly cheesteak..I always said jims is the best..but this may have been better..will need to compare the two now..never had Genos

image.jpeg

Bro both places will be there forever..line for Genos was longer..I waited about 20 mins..went down the street and tried to get a famous roast pork sandwhich ..and the place sold out of food..been over 10 years since I had a philly cheesteak..I always said jims is the best..but this may have been better..will need to compare the two now..never had Genos

I refuse to eat at Geno's because of the racist signs they used to have at the ordering window. Google it if you have no idea what I'm talking about. Pat's is my go-to. The roast pork and broccoli rabe sandwich at DiNic's in Reading Terminal Market is also excellent.

Back
Top Bottom