FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Someone else made the salmon eggs for me from the salmons I caught .. you think I could die from food poisoning?

In in SoCal now. Going to start exploring some popular food spots.

Anyone have any recommendations, let me know. I'm in Aliso Viejo, right now. I've been told that there are tons of spots in Irvine.

Anyone have any recommendations, let me know. I'm in Aliso Viejo, right now. I've been told that there are tons of spots in Irvine.

There is a Filipino food festival this saturday in Eagle Rock

eatplaymovela.com

Lived in Irvine for two years.

Some spots in Irvine and surrounding area.

Din Tai Fung (Taiwanese soup dumplings)
Kang Ho Dong (Kbbq)
All That Bbq (AYCE Kbbq)
A&J (Taiwanese food)
Cream pan (strawberry croissants)
Mama D's (Italian)
Fukada (Japanese)
Honda-Ya (Japanese)
Nate's Korner (deli/breakfast burritos)
EMC (seafood)
7 Leaves (boba)

Because of the demographics, there are tons of Korean, Chinese, and Japanese food.

If you want Vietnamese, head to Garden Grove/Westminster.

There's a 24 hour Viet restaurant that does 3 banh mis for $9 called Banh mi che cali.

Places I miss are definitely KHD, Cream Pan, Nate's Korner, and 7 Leaves.

Lived in Irvine for two years.

Some spots in Irvine and surrounding area.

Din Tai Fung (Taiwanese soup dumplings)
Kang Ho Dong (Kbbq)
All That Bbq (Kbbq)
A&J (Taiwanese food)
Cream pan (strawberry croissants)
Mama D's (Italian)
Fukada (Japanese)
Honda-Ya (Japanese)
Nate's Korner (deli/breakfast burritos)
EMC (seafood)
7 Leaves (boba)

Thanks!

Any places you recommend to live in Irvine? May consider getting an apartment out there, if it's in our budget.

Thanks!

Any places you recommend to live in Irvine? May consider getting an apartment out there, if it's in our budget.

I was down there for school (graduated in June) so I was living in a house a year with roommates. Don't know much about apartments. From what I understand they're all basically owned by the Irvine Company since they basically built the city.

Just to get an idea I lived in a 2 story, 4br/2.5 bath in a gated community for $3600/month (without util). We had to up because it was hard to find a place that wasn't prioritizing single families. If you have any questions about Irvine in general feel free to PM me.

Last edited:
Fozzy you moved back to cali?

Speaking of Din Tai Fun, heard Roseville is getting one. Out of all places in Sac to open one, Roseville??? smh

Fozzy you moved back to cali?

Speaking of Din Tai Fun, heard Roseville is getting one. Out of all places in Sac to open one, Roseville??? smh
Yessir, I was offered a job in SoCal. Wife wanted to head back to CA and it was a good opportunity for us.

Wow, Din Tai Fun in Roseville? That's kind off random. IMO, Din Tai Fun would have been perfect near the new arena or hell, Elk Grove.

Back
Top Bottom