FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

So now I’m a snob? :lol:

I didn down anyone that uses it, all I said was I generally don’t like any condiments with my fries.

I mean I did when I was younger. When me & my brother were younger & went to Burger King, we open a bottle bcs of ketchup packets in the middle of our tray & then open some pepper packets into the ketchup pile. Then mix it up with a fry so we’d hav peppery ketchup.

The judgement in here doe, damn. Ya’ll are judge mental AF. :lol:

20171208_144039.jpg
What is this dish called?

Spicy peanut chicken....nothing special, regular chinese spot.

Mr fancy up there.
Calling us children

So now I’m a snob? :lol:

I didn down anyone that uses it, all I said was I generally don’t like any condiments with my fries.

I mean I did when I was younger. When me & my brother were younger & went to Burger King, we open a bottle bcs of ketchup packets in the middle of our tray & then open some pepper packets into the ketchup pile. Then mix it up with a fry so we’d hav peppery ketchup.

The judgement in here doe, damn. Ya’ll are judge mental AF. :lol:

Use to do the pepper fries all the time. Don't sauce my ketchup now tho unless its In-n-out spread.

I don't think I've ever tried bbq sauce on fries in my life.

It's never a condiment at the places where I eat fries.

I know some people love bbq sauce on a lot of stuff but fries, nah. Some malt vinegar like the brits do isn’t too bad.

If the fries are good then I just need some salt and pepper with ketchup on the side to dunk them in.

dip > soak. I dip pancakes and waffles too, keep em nice and firm

Fries are my favorite food ever, #teamcleanfries. just some salt/pepper or if im fancy seasoning salt.

I love you, "If you put ketchup on fries, I look down on you" dudes. I swear some of yall will find any reason to make yourself seem above the next man

But I agree, BBQ is good on fries.
Its wildly new to me. I never came across dudes irl judging over something like that :lol:

Like I can get if the fries are good they may not need them. I can do that with McDonald's fries but most other times I'm using ketchup.

I like to control the amount of ketchup on each individual handful of fries or individual fry

When you put ketchup on a pile of fries some get more than others
Man I am not concerned with ratio of ketchup to fries :lol:

Every fry doesn't need an equal amount on it.

I don't need so much on it. A little on top is enough on fries as long as you like ketchup (or any other sauce with your fries).
Doesn’t it also get it soggy faster ... type of people who leaves cart in the middle of the parking lot?
I wouldn't know :lol: Who puts ketchup on fries and leave them on it long enough for them to be soggy? :nerd:

Like we talking freshly cooked fries? Or you bought them and it takes you mad long to get home?

I think I don't care what you accompany your fries with, I just don't get the people that squirt a condiment directly over a pile of fries. There's gotta be a better way.
Lost me again here :lol: What better way?

Is dipping fries in a small ketchup container that much better? Other than squirting it on a plate next to it aint much else.

Aint no lifehack for ketchup and fries.

Last edited:
Ketchup on fries :smokin even the expensive *** fries that aren't supposed to go with ketchup still get a little bit.

I don't understand why truffle fries are a thing at these higher up restaurants. They do nothing for me.

But I don't use as much ketchup as I used to. I prefer to taste the fry.

Back
Top Bottom