FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Couple of scenes from my Valentine's Day weekend in the bay... Here's some prime rib from Kincaid's.

Banana Split from Fenton's

Damn where's Chiva????

Been busy with everything man. Work, my girl with VDay and all, and more importantly of all, haven't had my laptop for about a week now.

I uploaded some pictures to my flickr and photobucket accounts using my iPad and phone, will upload all the pics in the morning. Probably be about 10 pics lol

Yeah, this thread ain't the same without the West Coast OG of the thread... LOL.

Also for those that don't know, Old Bay is a seasoning used a lot in Maryland specifically on steamed blue crabs & steamed shrimp however over the years it gets used on a lot of other things. When I cook spaghetti, I also had some Old Bay into the ragu. My wife will use it on some fish along with her wings & fried chicken.

There's nothing like a Maryland summer's day getting about 2 dozen steamed craps between the wife & I along with 5 LBS of steamed shrimped. Gotta have fresh corn on the cob too with some ice cold beer...

is this the stuff they use in blue moon cafe on their sweet baby jesus?

I haven't been to Blue Moon in a while but I don't remember a dish called sweet baby jesus. I just looked on their menu & didn't see it either. Can you elaborate?

Yo @MoNeyLiCiouS is there a certain type of cracker I should use with the cheese?

They have these toasted crackers at trader joes that are pretty good, I forget which brand tho.

Or if you wanna be sweet, cut up some sour dough bread and toast them over the stove. Just add a little bit of olive oil on top. You'll get extra brownie points from the lady lol

On my phone so can't describe in detail
Lobster bisque
Flame grilled filet mignon and au gratin whole potato's
Bacon egg and cheese from eggslut
The **** from eggslut it's potato purée with poached egg
Pan seared Pork belly with grits
12 oz filet mignon creamed spinach and au gratin
1lb slater 50/50 burger with fried egg, avacado, grilled mushrooms and some other stuff
Patty is part beef part bacon

Last edited:
Lobster bisque
1lb slater 50/59 burger with fried egg, avacado, grilled mushrooms and some other stuff
The **** for $11 is 
sick.gif
 Even at $5, i probably wouldnt get it again.

Where is the filet from
nerd.gif

I keep it real simple. Sprinkle a little bit of Montreal seasoning on both sides and grill. Doesn't have to be too much either, just enough so you can see the seasoning on the patties.
I got the spicy version. I will make the burger either before or after class with some Stubb's BBQ

Lobster bisque

1lb slater 50/59 burger with fried egg, avacado, grilled mushrooms and some other stuff

The **** for $11 is :x  Even at $5, i probably wouldnt get it again.

Where is the filet from:nerd:  
flemmings steakhouse
bruh that **** is bomb
i wanted to get the filet mignon with the bone in but they was sold out :smh:
but bruh this one was ON POINT
it straight up melted in my mouth. got it medium rare

flemmings steakhouse
bruh that **** is bomb
i wanted to get the filet mignon with the bone in but they was sold out
mean.gif

I agree, Flemings is bomb. Did you get the Tempura lobster appetizer there? Straight CRACK.

But honestly, the best Filet Mignon i've ever had in the LA area has to be Fogo De Chao. Straight disintegrates when it touches your tongue lol

I love Flemmings too. The boned ribeye topped with crab is nice like rice. Nice pics everyone Reps all around...

[thread="505699"] [/thread]
flemmings steakhouse

bruh that **** is bomb

i wanted to get the filet mignon with the bone in but they was sold out :smh:

I agree, Flemings is bomb. Did you get the Tempura lobster appetizer there? Straight CRACK.

But honestly, the best Filet Mignon i've ever had in the LA area has to be Fogo De Chao. Straight disintegrates when it touches your tongue lol
no i didnt see it on the menu
but then again when i saw the pork belly i just zoomed in on that

Back
Top Bottom