FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Sausage broccoli rabe and an Old Fashioned

B1D1026F-04D0-4E03-9E81-7D45481ABAA4.jpeg

:rolleyes

Ok does it taste better than a perfectly grilled steak?

Thinking I might grill out Saturday as long as it doesn't snow, a steak for me and some chicken for the girls.
You would let snow stop you from grilling?
Arby's Triple Decker sandwich is the truth. I can't finish a whole one in a single sitting, usually eat half and save the other half for later. It's usually $7 but if you can find the coupon flyer you can get 2 for $6.

:rolleyes

Ok does it taste better than a perfectly grilled steak?

Thinking I might grill out Saturday as long as it doesn't snow, a steak for me and some chicken for the girls.
Oh I legit didn’t think u knew what it was
I mean when it’s on the menu as an appitizer
Or it’s an accompaniment to a steak
Like a add on
I get it

You would let snow stop you from grilling?

NEVER, but I am watching my daughters, if it is snowing I'm not taking them outside with me while I grill. To much work trying to grill and keep a 3/4 year old in check. I'm not one of those parents that letter there kids push NBA players.

Then mushrooms look good as hell
Shoulda cooked the green beans in bacon fat
Or are u against the swine???
I actually seared to pork chops in bacon fat then finished in the oven. The green beans were sautéed in the pan I seared the chops in, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper along with lemon.

I actually seared to pork chops in bacon fat then finished in the oven. The green beans were sautéed in the pan I seared the chops in, lightly seasoned with salt and pepper along with lemon.
hmmmm
ive never added lemon
im a try that

Back
Top Bottom