FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

About stews. There is some truth to that poor people food logic, in folklore it’s loosely associated with cannibalism and magic

Toilets flush backwards and forks are ****ed up down unda
upload_2019-4-7_22-18-22.gif

Why is your fork like that and can you explain the 2nd picture

Its bent too **** haha. Its my good ol trusty fork im attached too hahaha.
And what is there too explain. Its a pic of 1 of the 8 tacos. Wish I had 80, man never gets full

Can you give us insight on the sweets?

Don't tell me you went cold turkey either
Just smashing 1L of Protein Greek Yogurt, I usually mix a few flavors and then I chuck in the freezer till its like froyo. Thats my dessert these days. Taste killa still and around 100grams of protein haha
20190403_211915.jpg

Vanilla, Strawberry, Blueberry, Mango, Passionfruit, Banana "YoPro" Protein Greek Yogurt with a lil Stevia (sometimes I use protein powder when i use just all vanilla etc) all mixed up for example. 15g protein in each tub and about 95-100 calories each n bout 7grams or so sugar each, this night I used 6 tubs so 90grams protein and not much sugar at all. Semi frozen. Fro yo. Life hack 101 haha.
Beats my 2-4L of Ice cream a night. Could never get too sleep half the time cos of the sugar and cos I can't stop once I start eating ice cream and go crazy and empty my freezer like I'm stoned off my face with munchies haha

Last edited:
No idea who you are anymore .

You training for a marathon?

Wassup with you eating like a rugby mom man??

I train hard everyday. And mate. What's wrong with not wanting too be unhealthy and weigh 1000pounds? I still have treats. The other night I ate about 4L of ice cream on my cheat day. **** son. I still live

Back
Top Bottom