FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

I don’t believe in beer as a mixer. No offense to those who enjoy Micheladas and Shandys but not my thing.

Micheladas :smokin

Waaaaaay too high in sodium.

They don’t taste that great and I’ve had enough to distinguish between different qualities of micheladas.

I’m not even a Bloody Mary fan at all but I’d rather have that than a Michelada.

Lemme put y'all on. This joint fire with XLB. @benzilla427 & other North Jersey NTers, Soup Dumplings Plus in Fort Lee is fuego. Always a long wait around dinnertime though.
IMG_3959.JPG

You in DC - I’m from a Santa Monica! Holla for our summit, we got a good DC crew.
Seems like a lot of Cali cats ended up in the DC area.
can we get more info on this
You mean like what food trucks will be there or how the food is? Since you are out in Cali unsure what part would interest you?
I might attempt to get a degree in Urban Gardening.

It is easy man
Urban Gardening?
Who new it was such a big thing, Nashville just had a festival last month.
Urban-Gardening-Fest-01-1024x576.jpg
I bet you could have scooped up all types of different ***s at the event.

The garden tools of course. :wink: I hear Nashville has a pretty nice food scene.

6469C379-B34F-47E8-AF2C-36FF0EF05F5D.jpeg

Wife wanted burgers....not pictured stuffed eggs, and chips and dip
Good job on the burgers man, but those damn candles are such trash. I have three of them on our patio and bugs just fly right by them with no damns given. I have those three different types of the lanterns, and I spray my grass. You would think I lives in the woods.
Been messing with coconut oil a lot. I used to only fap with it. Now I put it in smoothies, on skin, cook with it, etc.
giphy1.gif

Homie going to be looking for the oil, damn that's right I left it on the nightstand.

red robins burgers are underrated
Had one two weeks ago, used a birthday coupon and got a simple bacon cheeseburger. Wife brought it up to my work, love the fries I get pepperjack cheese on them. I fill up on fries and take the burgers home.

Yeah never ate at Denny's and don't plan to, I will take you guys word on the food.
DAMN what kind of establishment adds gratuity for a $35 bill.

Coconut oil is the MVP man. When traveling, I notice how valuable the ENTIRE coconut is to the overall well-being of many folks in 3rd World Countries. (PR, DR, Thailand).

I don't cook with it much because the taste tends to be a little overpowered.

I
Re: "Washing" Chicken. If you soak, much like many African and Caribbeans, the SPLASH factor isn't even a thing. Maybe Salmonella gets in the drain and in and area that portion of the sink. I don't do an aggressive pour when I am removing the vinegar solution from the chicken.

i dont either
i just google search
put in "alchemist iq burger niketalk"
then images
Man some crazy pics come up from that search, some unrelated to NT.
The "i dont care what you think" burger.
7B02E589-370A-4F2D-9E9D-E8E6A1533423.jpeg.jpg

E34034CF-5C73-4D17-9B98-E56A24E0CF5E.jpeg.jpg
No shots fired and I come in peace, but do you always make your burgers this big? Seems like a chore to try and eat, why not split the burger patty in two and make a double cheeseburger.

Lobster Roll & Crab Roll @ Raw Bar
How was it, heard about a place here that makes good lobster rolls. I don't eat crab or lobster, however she does so I plan on taking the wife in two weeks.
How was it? Fries were good?

Only lobster rolls I had were Luke’s lobster and they were meh.
Well DAMN that was where we were going to go. Might see what else is around there or perhaps hit up one of the two MD taco spots guys were mentioning last week.

Man some crazy pics come up from that search, some unrelated to NT.

No shots fired and I come in peace, but do you always make your burgers this big? Seems like a chore to try and eat, why not split the burger patty in two and make a double cheeseburger.

Is there only “one right way to make a burger”?

To be honest I idgaf how I made it, it tasted good on my end. I know how to form the ground beef to certain patty now than before since I’ve practiced making it overtime.

And if nawghtyhare nawghtyhare aka Mr.Scared aka Mr.Fakeinstigating aka Mr.TooBroketoTIP aka Mr.ErectileDysfunction wannna say something
Google Meeee!!!!!!
upload_2019-6-10_7-7-8.jpeg

Is there only “one right way to make a burger”?

To be honest I idgaf how I made it, it tasted good on my end. I know how to form the ground beef to certain patty now than before since I’ve practiced making it overtime.

And if nawghtyhare nawghtyhare aka Mr.Scared aka Mr.Fakeinstigating aka Mr.TooBroketoTIP aka Mr.ErectileDysfunction wannna say something
Google Meeee!!!!!!
upload_2019-6-10_7-7-8.jpeg
If that's the case, you owe it to us to post a repeat burger this week.

We wanna see this progress.

Back
Top Bottom