FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Bruh yes! Get the rib tips with extra sauce on the ribs and the fries. My heart breaks at spots outside NY that are confused by the request or can't do it.
Yeah I've never saw this before. Whats the sauce on the fries if you know? I think i read ketchup, hot sauce, and bbq sauce.

I don't really have the mental flexibility to entertain such hypothetical mind games, so the only way I can participate is to do this for real. And if I really have to do this ****, **** it: Potatoes out.

Yeah I've never saw this before. Whats the sauce on the fries if you know? I think i read ketchup, hot sauce, and bbq sauce.
It's the same bbq sauce from the ribs. You can add your own ketchup and hot sauce which does set it off. Drenching level is up to you, you don't have to do like that pic.

Also those NYC chinese food fries are crispy as ****, they can take it.

This will be fun.

Spaghetti "Noodles", go somewhere.

Pasta, easily. Didn't even have to think about it.
As a Belgian, I obviously can't kick potatoes to the curb. Without rice I wouldn't be able to enjoy sushi. Bread is too versatile to get rid of. There's nothing I would really miss by eliminating pasta.

Last edited:
Paco's Tacos, Chicago
El Pastor & Steak
IMG_20201026_190351__01.jpg

A raising cane's is opening up next week where the old KFC used to be
They tore down the old building and everything
Replacing bad chicken with bad chicken...
:emoji_chicken: does not approve

So. . . New Yorkers like soggy fries?
I dont know why but this is just a thing in NYC :lol:

If you don't direct them lots of bbq and Chinese spots will drench your order in sauce. Especially when you order something like ribs or wings.

Straight smothered and it'll be extra piping hot. So if you don't open right away and take it home/get it delivered its like its cooking all over again.

No point of eating fries is 100% of the surface area is drenched in sauce/liquid. Soggy Nation.

Generally speaking, sure. But don’t you live where they sell chicken wings and Mumbo sauce?

If the fries aren’t 75% drenched with Mumbo sauce I don’t want it.

I haven’t been to DC since 2008. Want to go back just for that.

Back
Top Bottom