FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

looks good but this gyro meat looks too pale
The meat is pale from the spit cause its the inner fresher cut. The outter darker meat is what sits and drys out and tends to get hard at the ends, don't like that part much. I always check the rotisserie to see if its not all dark which means its been sitting without being cut often which usually means they probably don't have many customers. Inner part is a lot juicer and softer. Also the pic is a bit bright.

Last edited:
The meat is pale from the spit cause its the inner fresher cut. The outter darker meat is what sits and drys out and tends to get hard at the ends, don't like that part much. I always check the rotisserie to see if its not all dark which means its been sitting without being cut often which usually means they probably don't have many customers. Inner part is a lot juicer and softer. Also the pic is a bit bright.

ahh gotcha

These little mini club cracker so crack! And yes I did get my nails done over the weekend 😂
DA820394-977F-41FB-99D8-CE2963B52853.jpeg

If it's too pale i toss it back in my cast iron skillet, then cook the pitas in the gyros grease....

Back
Top Bottom