FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Shawarma Inn, Chicago

Beef & Chicken Shawarma, Yellow Rice, Crunchy Water, Pickled Cabbage
IMG_20201113_203954__01.jpg
Try Kabobi in Albany Park yet? Noon O kabob is by there too but Kabobi is better I think

200 bucks is wild. :lol:

This is why I don’t f with those hyped places like that that much. I’m sick of that scene.
Bbq is one of my favorite foods & Franklin's has always been highly recommended. I think it's a fun spot for tourists, you camp in the morning and drink beers & meet people like at a tailgate.

Try Kabobi in Albany Park yet? Noon O kabob is by there too but Kabobi is better I think
Been to Noon O Kabab a bunch. Fire. Definitely one of my favorite spots for Middle Eastern rice. Sometimes I go there and just buy 2 styrofoams full of the dill and white rice.

I still gotta try Kabobi tho. I also like going to Lindo Michoacan on Lawrence when I'm in that area, they got decent tacos.

Last edited:
Never had a OG BBQ plate like that. Looks great, but seriously what'm I gonna do with 10 keys of meat?
You actually buy the amount of meat you want by weight
He went in.

But In austin alone there’s so many bbq spots that hit . That Oakland bbq doesn’t look better by any means. Brisket is a specialty down here and that brisket looks offensive

Texas bbq isn't bad but it's over hyped. This was around $200 worth & most of it was thrown away. (Franklin's bbq)

thats a lot of money for that bbq but like someone said i guess you pay for the experience... i still want to try it though... why did you throw it away? you didnt want to take the rest home?

thats a lot of money for that bbq but like someone said i guess you pay for the experience... i still want to try it though... why did you throw it away? you didnt want to take the rest home?
Should have given the rest to the homeless.

Wait, y’all ****** wasting food? :smh: (I just scrolled up)

My grandma/grandpa would slap the **** out of me for wasting food and I’m a grown man.

Even if I don’t like it, I’ll still eat it.

y’all wild.

Last edited:
Didn’t even catch the throwing away part. Doing way too much

franklins is fire though. he is tripping.
and im not one for reviews but i looked up everett and jones and mannnnnnnn
giphy.gif

Last edited:
Wait, y’all ****** wasting food? :smh: (I just scrolled up)

My grandma/grandpa would slap the **** out me for wasting food and I’m a grown man.

Even if I don’t like it, I still eat it.

y’all wild.

Maybe where they were staying didn't have electricity or something
Im convinced people that waste food never struggled, or they forgot what its like.
It is just inconsiderate to the sacrifice made by the animals that died to feed us.

As well as to those that don't have it.

Even if food goes bad, man take it to a park or something for some strays to eat it. Feed it to the dog or something.

Never the Trash

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom