FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

1607631882457.png

QUestion for the Ice Cream folks.

How do Ben and Jerry's "Non-Dairy" Ice Creams taste?

just as good... lol @ how does ice cream taste questions

it's all fat+sugar lol so obviously good

With your exquisite taste buds, I KNOW you don't honestly believe that. ( all/obviously good comment)

THere are definitely levels to it.

Some folks can't stand non-dairy forms of ice cream.

( I come in peace )

My boss put me on to this. I made some tonight and my girls loved. It’s like a flaky texture I can’t put my finger on what it reminds me of. Basically a flaky dough that comes frozen and you heat on the stove top.
D666F6C5-FFD1-4A77-9C25-168CE3EEC7CB.jpeg

Mcrib....mcripoff.

Messy and soft pork pattie. You could squeeze that sandwich into a smoothie :lol:. Gabbage. Save your money if you don't like it.

vegans can´t even get cheese right and I´m supposed to trust the ice cream, no questions asked?

"If I can be serious for a moment" ( cosmiccoffee9 cosmiccoffee9 )

I want to circle back to the "wasting water water " convo with kingkoopa kingkoopa from the other day.

I was listening to Brilliant Idiots and they were discussing the relationship between Human / Earth. I wanted to share that with yall. (short listen)

( Hunnynutcheerios Hunnynutcheerios , they shout you out too )

1:41:57 Mark

yeah tho, what gets me is that there´s more drinkable water in American toilets than anywhere in most places.

the fact that ¨water futures¨ are now being traded on the stock market kinda puts that in perspective.

yaknow, I actually liked the McRib back before my McD´s boycott but they´re basically this if you just gotta.

I think man, mcrib is back, yes. Thinking it will be good after a long absence.
Come home and bite into it. Shouldve bought the quarter pounder. :lol:. Especially since my local Burger king has closed due to the pandemic. And my local Mcd used to have the strips and they took those away. :smh:.

Back
Top Bottom