FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Slangin' Birds in Tempe, AZ

20220423_142027.jpg

Dinner last night. Possibly the best burrito & Chicken Taco I've had in Chicago. 23soles 23soles have you been here before?

Antique Taco - Bridgeport

Brisket Burrito -
Tres Queso, Sour Creme, Beware Sauce, Black Beans, Grilled Onions, Lettuce, & Tomato
IMG_20220422_210105__01.jpg

Al Pastor Chicken Taco -
Salsa Roja, Queso, Pineapple, Onions, Cilantro
IMG_20220422_210051__01.jpg

Post run/lunch today
IMG_20220423_121258__01.jpg

Yessir. Well, I’ve gone to the one in wicker. Hands down best burrito I’ve had in the city. Tacos are great too, maybe next best after Rubi’s and Tacotlan.

yup best tasting part overall.

Not trying to argue, legit asking.

I always wonder when people say things like this do they mean it is ABSOLUTELY the best part or is it a welcoming part of the entire chicken experience.

Would You just eat chicken skins by themselves outside of a chicken being present more often than you would eat skinless thighs?

Question is for all, "Skin is the best part" folks.

Slangin' Birds in Tempe, AZ

20220423_142027.jpg
Looks delicious. How's your vacation goin so far?

Yessir. Well, I’ve gone to the one in wicker. Hands down best burrito I’ve had in the city. Tacos are great too, maybe next best after Rubi’s and Tacotlan.
Tacotlan is :emoji_fire:. Haven't been to Rubi's tho. Will have to make a visit there. What do you recommend?

Nice. What other food spots did you hot up? Were you able to stop by Little Miss BBQ?
Didn't hit the bbq spot. Most of it were places in Gilbert where we're staying or sports bars.

OHSO Brewery
Snooze
Zipps sports bar
Mellow Mushroom
Breakfast B****
The Porch
Slangin Birdz

It seems like you might be an appreciator of banging BBQ places. I'm the same, and what I do whenever I'm traveling or whenever I move somewhere new, I'll go to a gas station or grocery store and ask a random employee, "What's the secret BBQ place that you love?" If they say "Ion really know" or "I just go to Buffalo Wild Wings" or something like that, I say thanks and ask someone else. SOMEONE will jump at the opportunity to put you on. 🤣

-foe
Facts I ended up finding some fire Jamaican from a local

Back
Top Bottom