FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

For dessert we have rasmalai, gulab jamun cheesecake, ice cream cake, donuts & cupcakes. Extra quantity cake wise since it's my cousins birthday
20220430_211537.jpg
20220430_211543.jpg
20220430_211554.jpg
Rasmalai :pimp:

Gulab jamun cheesecake looks crazy tho 😲

Rasmalai :pimp:

Gulab jamun cheesecake looks crazy tho 😲
Straight 🔥 cake man. I've never had dessert like it. My sis in law ordered it custom made from some chick in Long Island
Yeah that had to be the star of the show.
It was damn good. Had 3 servings 🤭
tell me ****ing everything about this

i love gulab jamun...ate 19 in a contest v my uncle when i was like 12 :lol:
Custom made, icing was so moist & flavorful goddamn it hit the spot. The gulab jamun soft & doughy with good amount of syrup saturation. Damn 19 is impressive for that age lol

kaz109 kaz109 The entire opening sequence always makes me hungry. The nachos, the peanut butter and banana sandwich, the burrito and rice etc

Miss having a hookah at home. Back in my college days, we'd smoke weed in it and you could smell it throughout the first floor of my dorm building. No superior Korean fried chicken spots in my area, have to drive to Queens if I want some.

Miss having a hookah at home. Back in my college days, we'd smoke weed in it and you could smell it throughout the first floor of my dorm building. No superior Korean fried chicken spots in my area, have to drive to Queens if I want some.
I sometimes miss smoking hookah. Smoked it for about 11 years like an addict & hung it up in Jan.2020 & haven't looked back. Great vibes nonetheless. Was the weed more amplified by being in a hookah pipe?

I sometimes miss smoking hookah. Smoked it for about 11 years like an addict & hung it up in Jan.2020 & haven't looked back. Great vibes nonetheless. Was the weed more amplified by being in a hookah pipe?
I'm not sure, I mostly only smoked weed with the hookah and sometimes a joint if someone had one. The amount of smoke was great though. We'd be smoking in the living room and my roommate said he got second-hand high in his room with the door closed.

Taco Bamba Will Return to DC This Fall With a Huge Patio and New Chef Talent - Washingtonian

Was surprised (understandable though given pandemic) to hear Mo Bamba's Tacos had closed over by MCI Center. Me and my boy went there before that first A&W show. He went to a concert a couple months ago thinking he could hit it up beforehand and it was all closed up. Good to see them returning. Seemed like a cool spot and the tacos were solid.

The new location is terrible though.

I'll just continue going to Arlington when I need my fix.
I'm not super familiar with DC, but I've definitely never even been over to that part of the city before :lol:

Looks like that 2Amy's pizza joint is over there though.

Congrats man. It's tough putting it down. I only smoked Hookah for a couple years but it got addicting quick. Hung that up along with cigarettes. Still got the last pack I never smoked.

Congrats man. It's tough putting it down. I only smoked Hookah for a couple years but it got addicting quick. Hung that up along with cigarettes. Still got the last pack I never smoked.
Thats wassup man. Congrats to you as well for kicking the habit. You live a very active & healthy lifestyle running 100 miles a day lol. I hear ya- I started working in my cousins hookah lounge back in '09...had no prior history of smoking b4 that & was about 21 at the time.

Working there 5-6 days a week & constantly having it around me I became a feen. Would smoke at work, at home, on my days off with my ex, multiple times a day everyday for 11 years :smh: . I hated the addiction controlling me & having that power over my mind & body. Like they say all good things come to an end & with Gods help I quit the **** in 2020. Best decision I've made in my life.

Back
Top Bottom