FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Not a fan of apple juice. Apple cider though 👍 . Went to a farm in Vermont Nov '21 & they had the best apple cider & apple cider donuts I've ever had. Maple out there was pretty 🔥 too.

Basically never drink juice. Only exception is if I’m hung over apple juice just hits the spot. Don’t really drink like that anymore though.

Juice as an adult is a waste of calories
pointing-leonardo-di-caprio.gif

oh yeah farm fresh apple cider is next level, man
Facts! No additives, no artificial flavoring, no wacko chemicals just natural flavorful & delicious foods. It was one of our best farm experiences ever. NY has dope farms too upstate but they don't compare to those in Vermont man. The scenery & quaint village setting is such a relaxing getaway out there def have to go back.

What is a waste of calories?

Yall would skip out on a fresh cup of apple cider to eat a chicken nugget?
To me it's any food where the enjoyment factor isn't in proportion to the amount of calories that are being consumed from said food. It's personal preference dependent--some people might love juices, which wouldn't make them a "waste of calories" for that person.

I figured my above sentences would be understood without having to spell it out, but here we are.

Juice is definitely only a treat these days. I'll have a glass of OJ if I'm having a cheat meal IHOP breakfast. But to casually drink a glass of juice in the morning like a suburban white family in a movie... nah. I would rather use those calories on 2 more eggs.

Tried this newer pizza spot called Hudson and Packard. Pepperoni pie and bbq wings. The pizza was delish and my husband liked the wings. I am not a fan of bbq so I can’t say for sure.

Attachments

• 239F0F19-4764-4D36-A4D7-095B9E54EBC4.jpeg
    239F0F19-4764-4D36-A4D7-095B9E54EBC4.jpeg
    574.2 KB · Views: 58
  • 9BE92E58-C9B1-4955-99DC-8067116809CC.jpeg
    9BE92E58-C9B1-4955-99DC-8067116809CC.jpeg
    386.6 KB · Views: 63
Back
Top Bottom