FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

The replies :lol:
1686412530214.png

Also a lot of folks were asking why is he using whole milk if he's a vegan :lol: When I did the whole no-meat/vegan/vegetarian thing, I just tried to come as close possible. I did drink soy/almond/oat milk but I wouldn't go hard on someone who is aspiring to be a vegan using whole milk like this Twitter crowd

Kinda defeats the purpose

Sure but without knowing the man's entire eating habits or why he is "vegan", I'm not going to be up in arms about a him using ORGANIC whole yogurt milk PLAIN. I also said aspiring which insinuates that the person is working towards it. I don't think a lot of folks can flip a switch and go from eating whatever they want to being a vegan over night. It's also pretty simple for the people who commented - just making it with vegan yogurt. I just felt it was a silly critique 🤷‍♂️

I don't follow the guy in that video or know about him or anything, but has he said that he is definitely a vegetarian? Also important: if the answer to that is yes, has he said why?

Talula’s Garden was most excellent.

Don’t know what the he’ll this was
IMG_0559.jpeg

This ricotta corn truffle cavatelli was unreal
IMG_0560.jpeg

Beet salad
IMG_0561.jpeg

Pork belly
IMG_0562.jpeg

Branzino
IMG_0563.jpeg

Complementary dessert bar thingies for my birthday
IMG_0564.jpeg

Finished off the night with some everything bagel ice cream from Jeni’s. This was insane.
IMG_0566.jpeg

Dinner from Jazeera & dessert from Sunshine. Both are in Hicksville,NY. Got chicken kebabs/butter chicken/mixed grill platter/aloo bhujia & some Indian market sodas. For bread regular & sesame naan.
20230610_181246.jpg
20230422_185520.jpg
20230610_175727.jpg
20230610_193056.jpg
20230610_193633.jpg

Got kheer for dessert which is basically Indian rice pudding.
If Jazeera is the place I’m thinking about, the food is really good. Have you ever been to I’m Nacho Mama?

Talula’s Garden was most excellent.

Don’t know what the he’ll this was
IMG_0559.jpeg

This ricotta corn truffle cavatelli was unreal
IMG_0560.jpeg

Beet salad
IMG_0561.jpeg

Pork belly
IMG_0562.jpeg

Branzino
IMG_0563.jpeg

Complementary dessert bar thingies for my birthday
IMG_0564.jpeg

Finished off the night with some everything bagel ice cream from Jeni’s. This was insane.
IMG_0566.jpeg
That first dish looks like some raw ground beef or somethin fancy

If Jazeera is the place I’m thinking about, the food is really good. Have you ever been to I’m Nacho Mama?
Their food indeed is really good. Kind of expensive but worth it once in a while. I never heard of Nacho Mama....googled it & saw they're also in Hicksville. What do you get from there? They're not halal right?

Back
Top Bottom