FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Andy Nelson’s- Cockeysville
BC1E009D-B499-41E6-AB05-EA0DB1A9E63F.jpeg

:wow: My lord, you threw it back with Andy Nelson’s! When I was in HS, I worked at a store on York Road in Cockeysville and my best friend lived in Phoenix so I would always have to take Ashland to go to his crib :lol: Forgot all about that place but it was :smokin so I am glad to see they are still open!

:wow: My lord, you threw it back with Andy Nelson’s! When I was in HS, I worked at a store on York Road in Cockeysville and my best friend lived in Phoenix so I would always have to take Ashland to go to his crib :lol: Forgot all about that place but it was :smokin so I am glad to see they are still open!
My boy is getting married at Hunt Valley CC this weekend and I’m the best man, so we got to play the course today. Couldn’t NOT hit Andy Nelson’s after. One of my offices is also like 5 min from there on Padonia. Always hits.

The problem is when you get super serious about espresso you take the ease out of it. You gotta pack it right, get the right consistency in the grinded beans, source what beans you want, make sure the machine is operating properly at the right temp.

G I’m half asleep at 6AM making my Nespresso and stoked af when I take that first sip. Pod locked and button pushed I’ll take down a long day.

#drinktodrink

I get it but the same can be applied to most things food/beverage

Getting in on this coffee talk. Been meaning to post… recently bought a Breville espresso machine. Overpriced for sure, but one of my favorite purchases in a while. A great investment if you prefer expensive espresso based drinks.
3DCC9451-1FEE-4731-A1E8-A1E411F2199D.jpeg

It’s taken a while to get the hang of it. There’s a whole science behind pulling a good shot and even steaming milk properly. But it’s been fun learning and trying fresh roasted coffee from different local and online roasters.
My favorite blends so far are these 2 from Onyx and Verve.
92D5187A-51A2-471C-B313-A7D8ABE3299E.jpeg

08E70D6C-94A7-493F-A436-1656C7852B12.jpeg

I’ve gotten into the latte art YouTube rabbit hole now so working on that next lol. :lol:
It’s still a work in progress but not bad so far.
C114EE03-ECF8-4A5A-A1AC-E60E9CC8BC28.jpeg

A3250F5F-6DB4-4B89-91F4-F4DB93B393FD.jpeg
Awesome pics, man. You’re crushing it! Keep up the good work 🔥

Back
Top Bottom