FOOD THREAD VOL. GRUB LIFE

Ill eat a sandwich or an empanada. Small stuff. But even my kids dont eat in the whip.

If they do, again, small things. Fruits and snacks. Not meals.

I drive a manual so eating is out of the question most of the time. I might reach over and grab some fries, but thats it.

Yall boys eating in the car for sure got crumbs all in betweents the seats :lol:
It’s true.

That’s the main reason I recently bought a new handheld rechargeable vacuum with a few attachments for hard-to-reach places.

But I’m regularly driving between San Jose and LA these days because of my new job, so no way I can do repeated 5 hour car trips without ever eating in there.

A very important question that hasn’t been asked…how often are tall folks that eat in the whip getting your car cleaned? Now that I am driving most days I get my cars cleaned weekly but I’m not going to judge anyone because I have my concierge do it for me :lol:

Jerk chicken, fried chicken, curry goat
PXL_20231017_173157271.jpg
PXL_20231017_173153779.jpg
PXL_20231017_173242179.jpg

A very important question that hasn’t been asked…how often are tall folks that eat in the whip getting your car cleaned? Now that I am driving most days I get my cars cleaned weekly but I’m not going to judge anyone because I have my concierge do it for me :lol:
Also weekly if I have time. Minimum of every other week. So usually I’m just doing the most basic wash with vacuuming since I do it so often

Back
Top Bottom