foolish to get a haircut once a week?

Once a month for me.

Anywhere from $20 - $30...my barber comes to my place & cuts my hair. He doesn't work @ shop anymore.

Last edited:

Also... I always thought it was a "bald face lie"

What would that even mean
laugh.gif

Every two weeks for me, unless it's a special occasion (date, interview, etc.), or if I know I won't be able to get one the next week due to work or other activities. I'd rather pocket the money and use towards something other than my appearance.

I would quit getting cuts all together if my work didn't tell me I looked "unkept" last time I let it grow out :lol:

Man you a bold face LIE.

You must be goin to super cuts wit that bull **** shortin ****** on cash.

How dude gona tell you the price and you say nawl knee grow, this how much you gettin.

If that DID happen, you forgot to tell us how you got yo *** stomped on soon as your hand touched the door handle walkin out.

Its like tellin the dope man, lemme get a dime, oh i dont like the green tint, heres 6 dollars and forty selm cents.

All of this.

It was a barber i went to all the time. He usually charges $25 only if you get the face done to. I had to correct him because i told him not to do the face and handed him the $20.

It wasnt like i bucked on him and shorted him money. Its $20 for just the head, $25 for head and beard. I only got the top done so i was only going to pay $20. He didnt say anything afterwards so i figured he realized his mistake.

It wasnt like i bucked on him and shorted him money. Its $20 for just the head, $25 for head and beard. I only got the top done so i was only going to pay $20. He didnt say anything afterwards so i figured he realized his mistake.

No tip? Nawghty is that u?

If you can justify the need for a weekly cut then do you bro. Me personally I don't see how that is possible, but it's your head and your wallet.

I get a cut this week, then a shape up the next week, then cut after that. I'm not in any position to knock you, I'm sure people would think that is crazy too.

Got a haircut today for the first time in 6 weeks. Need to start getting one every 4 weeks since my hair grows fast.

I dont understand how dudes rockin baby beards go to the shop to get lined up.

Or how dudes that go just for a edge up give their money to another man for 2 minutes of work.

Get a dam pair of clippers and youll pay yourself back quick.

I feel you, to be honest a shapeup should be like $5-6 cause it takes no time.

Didn't know you're supposed to go haircut, shape up, haircut, etc. NT be fresher than celebs out here :lol:

Naaaaaaa I'll cheat on my girl before I look at another barber b. I'm talking about full on cheat like double life
This. I went to the barber shop I locked eyes with another barber he tried to sweet talk me Taking about Fades and crispy lineups. I told I can't my barber is waiting on me. I think it might of been a test tho. I only give my head to one dude.

Naaaaaaa I'll cheat on my girl before I look at another barber b. I'm talking about full on cheat like double life
This. I went to the barber shop I locked eyes with another barber he tried to sweet talk me Taking about Fades and crispy lineups. I told I can't my barber is waiting on me. I think it might of been a test tho. I only give my head to one dude.
Yo :lol:

Last edited:
Every 2 weeks would be perfect but can't afford it and my barber is kind of out of the way. I hate getting hair cuts. But he's been my barber for 5 ish years. $20 +5 for tip. Its alot imo but I used to go to great clips and Asian places and they always messed it up. So I appreciate what I got. He's real good at cutting my thick *** middle eastern hair lol . I go about every 3-4 weeks with line Ups in between.

Last edited:
I cut my own hair, do it once a week.

It's easy when you get used to it. 

Being doing it the past year and a half.. I'd give myself a B-

Last edited:
I was getting a haircut and then a edge up every week for about 2 years until I discovered that my hairline was getting pushed back.  After that, I basically did a hairline reset. I told my barber to cut me as he normally does but that I wouldn't front edge for about 3 months.  Instead of going to the barber every week, I got a hair cut about every 2/3 weeks.  My hairline finally reset itself... Lol.  The mid right side of my hairline is still a little more pushed back then the rest of my hairline but is nothing a comb can't fix.

I learned my lesson... You do not need a haircut/edge up every week.

Last edited:
They push that line back purposely. Haircut stops looking fresh faster with a pushed back line up and all the pepper growing back in. You end up coming back to barber more than you would like. Barber eventually pushes line back into Bolivia...then see Tyga thread.

i just went for the first time in a month and a half. shape up is all im getting since im letting it grow out.i had my barber push it back before and when i came in i was real specific. told him i dont want it perfect since its not , shape it accordingly. came out great. just gotta speak up

O______o where's his shop at? That price is off the wall.
Shop is in SF. I asked him about shop prices when I got cut on Thanksgiving and he said it was actually like $50 + tip for the whole package deal 
laugh.gif

Crazy thing is dude is 100% referral only and schedule stays booked AM-PM. 

Back
Top Bottom