Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Doesn't get any more "fools wildin thinking theyre doing it" than your main aspiration being to cop da Jesus piece.

You are definitely not doing it if having a jesus piece is your primary motivation and accomplishment at 30 :lol:

a8ec1b96_gif_delay_1412627337_ca581b40bf.gif

muerto

Last edited:
Rush Hour 4...

Chan also said that he’s waiting for the right scripts before agreeing to return to the “Rush Hour” and “Drunken Master” franchises.

While talking about the possibility of “Drunken Master 3,” which he said he basically already shot with 2010’s rebooted “The Karate Kid,” he said he won’t settle for a “rubbish script” for “Rush Hour 4.”

“I believe after ‘Drunken Master 2′ stop; better than we make no more,” he told audiences this week during a Q&A in London promoting his film “Chinese Zodiac.” “Unless we have a better script. Just like lately they want to make ‘Rush Hour 4.’ I said ‘No, show me the script first. I don’t need another ‘Rush Hour 4.’ You need ‘Rush Hour 4.’ Show me the script.’ I don’t want to do a rubbish script just because they want to make the movie.”

Costar Chris Tucker said two years ago that he and Chan were “looking into” doing a fourth installment.

“‘Rush Hour 4,’ we’re looking into it, me and Jackie [Chan],” Tucker said. “We’re trying to get it going so we’re developing something.”

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/jackie-chan-talks-expendables-4-rush-hour-4-1201284471/

tumblr_ls1yrmNnP81r3txtco1_500.gif

Rush Hour 4...

Chan also said that he’s waiting for the right scripts before agreeing to return to the “Rush Hour” and “Drunken Master” franchises.

While talking about the possibility of “Drunken Master 3,” which he said he basically already shot with 2010’s rebooted “The Karate Kid,” he said he won’t settle for a “rubbish script” for “Rush Hour 4.”

“I believe after ‘Drunken Master 2′ stop; better than we make no more,” he told audiences this week during a Q&A in London promoting his film “Chinese Zodiac.” “Unless we have a better script. Just like lately they want to make ‘Rush Hour 4.’ I said ‘No, show me the script first. I don’t need another ‘Rush Hour 4.’ You need ‘Rush Hour 4.’ Show me the script.’ I don’t want to do a rubbish script just because they want to make the movie.”

Costar Chris Tucker said two years ago that he and Chan were “looking into” doing a fourth installment.

“‘Rush Hour 4,’ we’re looking into it, me and Jackie [Chan],” Tucker said. “We’re trying to get it going so we’re developing something.”

http://variety.com/2014/film/news/jackie-chan-talks-expendables-4-rush-hour-4-1201284471/

tumblr_ls1yrmNnP81r3txtco1_500.gif

huge money grab & the current script prbly does suck & will be put on the big screen with zero dambs given

Rush Hour/Rush Hour 2 are two of my top 20 movies all time...3 was lame IMO, idk how I'd feel or even care about a 4...they'd find a way to incorporate either Ice Cube, Kevin Hart, or someone of that level into the movie 
mean.gif

the first 2 Rush Hours were so raw, just flowed smoothly

They're gonna look so old and slow if they actually make 4 
laugh.gif
 Will still view immediately though 

Back
Top Bottom