Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

broner 
smokin.gif

Lol @ N's fighting and shooting while these **** ain't loyal playing. Lol @ Bhris Brown lookin shook

He should have taken the deal. He is unlikely to generate that type of money over the next 5 years.

Guy is simply not that good and a couple more losses can cement his status as a B level boxer.

Guy isn't going to be a marquee PPV headliner. At welter or light welter.

Didn't he just get his *** handed to him?

Homie is supposedly not even worth $5MM :lol:

Wildin' :smh: :lol:
Hard to feel bad, though.

5M?

I'm sure he's worth way more then that.

He should have taken the deal. He is unlikely to generate that type of money over the next 5 years.

Guy is simply not that good and a couple more losses can cement his status as a B level boxer.

Guy isn't going to be a marquee PPV headliner. At welter or light welter.

I'm sure some of May has rubbed off on dude.

I'll lay my bet that something in the contract wasn't right.

Clowns. Why do you need to bring a gun to a club? Straight up Clowns y0.

Aside from the shooting everyone in this video is wilding. :smh: :x

One performer... about 50leven other dudes packed on stage looking stiff and bored as hell... Crowd lightly bobbing up and down, hardly dancing... Every last one of them with their cellphone out recording Chris and his crew of lames on stage as if that ish isn't going to be posted on every blog, FB, Twitter, etc. 5 minutes after the show.

Hard to believe people actually pay money for this ****.

Why is there a crowd of people ducking and laying down on the floor like guns can't be aimed down? :lol: :smh:

My first move would've been run to the emergency, side or whatever exit the blasting wasn't coming from and get my feet turning like Sonic down the street. And then this chick is saying "get down, get down" like ho, I'm outro. You can stay here and roll around praying you don't get shot by your damn self.

Last edited:
These thuggin rnb singers smh. My dude you sing love songs. How you become a gangster in your 20s :rofl:

Aside from the shooting everyone in this video is wilding.
mean.gif
sick.gif

One performer... about 50leven other dudes packed on stage looking stiff and bored as hell... Crowd lightly bobbing up and down, hardly dancing... Every last one of them with their cellphone out recording Chris and his crew of lames on stage as if that ish isn't going to be posted on every blog, FB, Twitter, etc. 5 minutes after the show.

Hard to believe people actually pay money for this ****.
Exactly what I was thinking.  You go to a club to film a performance.  Just stay home and youtube it if that's the case.  Chris keeps thinking he's a blood hanging around these other dudes is going to get him in a situation that he won't be able to escape.

[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]
Between K.Brad in the back hyping my mans up.
The WWE speech..
My man with the broken Gen. X GOMD move..
Fighting Game Community Real Outchea
[emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji][emoji]128516[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom