Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Why is there a crowd of people ducking and laying down on the floor like guns can't be aimed down? :lol: :smh:

My first move would've been run to the emergency, side or whatever exit the blasting wasn't coming from and get my feet turning like Sonic down the street. And then this chick is saying "get down, get down" like ho, I'm outro. You can stay here and roll around praying you don't get shot by your damn self.
I can never look at ur posts the same now :nerd:

He should have taken the deal. He is unlikely to generate that type of money over the next 5 years.

Guy is simply not that good and a couple more losses can cement his status as a B level boxer.

Guy isn't going to be a marquee PPV headliner. At welter or light welter.

Like always, You have no idea what your talking about.

Btw I absolutely hate this Broner clown. But he will make triple that offer in less years. C'mon son

Since when do you joke about dudes fighting then be shook when **** really pop off?

Since 99% of fights don't end in gun fire, ima say forever.

From the beginning of time fights have been great entertainment.

Let that sodium go.

Last edited:
Breezy flinched like when you was little and messed your older brother's video game up and he approach you about it.

I've heard gunshots right outside a window and I've flinched. But I don't go around throwing gang signs either.
Maaaaaaaaaaaan only a dumb *** would hear shots and try to act brick by standing around and handling business as usual.

Its an extremely  unnerving sound no matter how soft or hard you are.

Yall reachin just to hate now.

Aside from the shooting everyone in this video is wilding. :smh: :x

One performer... about 50leven other dudes packed on stage looking stiff and bored as hell... Crowd lightly bobbing up and down, hardly dancing... Every last one of them with their cellphone out recording Chris and his crew of lames on stage as if that ish isn't going to be posted on every blog, FB, Twitter, etc. 5 minutes after the show.

Hard to believe people actually pay money for this ****.

Amazingly no one was killed this was im south side san jose lol. Rip to the venue

Maaaaaaaaaaaan only a dumb *** would hear shots and try to act brick by standing around and handling business as usual.

Its an extremely  unnerving sound no matter how soft or hard you are.

Yall reachin just to hate now.
Ctfu exactly. Like who wouldn't be shook when you hear gun shots? Dudes in here acting like they're too hard to be scared of gun shots.

I wasn't gonna comment. But I agree.

If I hear gun shots I'm looking for cover.

Even after being in Afghanistan and hearin shots and explosions all the damn time I still jump and look for cover if I hear anything remotely closet to a gunshot or explosion.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom