Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

She gave homie that Vince Carter on Alonzo dunk, cocked it back after contact and then stared him down after. He would never hear the end of that one if he was my boy. Type of dude that cant even get loud in arguments any more because it would just bring this back up. 

Last edited:
giphy.gif

Taz been known to keep a few of his girls on that academia tip

took me forever to dig this up @sckid20   
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
they just tryna study for their GED. but if u notice, they have to label their drinks because they cant drink after each other. some of em got those STIs. serious.

sick.gif
 ...IG info, NOW!!!
bruh they are literally
005071649.jpg
s. if you ok with that and just want the eye candy find em at @tazsangels_

Was watching this today and there are plenty of fools wildin but there is one dude doing it

Fast forward to 3:02

Asian dude listening to that #Riversidemob :nthat:

That look Shaq gave was priceless
[emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji][emoji]128557[/emoji]

i already knew what itd be beforehand... but i looked anyways. the comments on that video ALLLLLLLLLLL the way down, are racist. smh idiots like these kids just give them the drop of fuel they need

**** like this video makes me sad and mad. I've a few family members that are teachers, notably my mom. These kids are definitely wildin' :smh:

**** like this video makes me sad and mad. I've a few family members that are teachers, notably my mom. These kids are definitely wildin'
mean.gif
my mother, sister, and half-sister are teachers. My sister-in-law is a teacher too. Homie woulda been handled if i was in the classroom. Teachers trip when they try to take cellphones... but this is just showing out to get a laugh and build some rep. 

Very true, but then she would be a "child abuser"

They stripped us of our ability to discipline our children.

This kid looks 16-17ish. How is a whooping from his parents going to turn his life around? He's way to old for that. Gonna have to use some other tactic to show him where he is headed in life if he continues this behavior. Perhaps comb some chest hair or peel oranges...

This kid looks 16-17ish. How is a whooping from his parents going to turn his life around? He's way to old for that. Gonna have to use some other tactic to show him where he is headed in life if he continues this behavior. Perhaps comb some chest hair or peel oranges...
-_- what.

16 is not too old for the finely stretched leather. and showing him jail because he slams a teacher isnt a solution. from what i see, he just wants to impress people. he wants a rep as the tough guy. as the real n***a. that combined with his lack of respect for elders is dangerous. They need to throw half the book at him, and he also needs some REAL discipline from his parents. but thats asking alot because obviously his parents dont really do discipline, otherwise this wouldn't have happened to begin with. but let him get that STRONG slap on the wrist. 200hrs community serv, misdemeanor charge, suspension from school. any further violation of conduct = serious consequences. 

that should turn him from young thug into a family man.

Back
Top Bottom