Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

Yea but see you got chewed out my moms about it, and your mom did have a point with it. A lot of the time now, the teacher is getting chewed out by the parents, and the kid is making out like they did nothing wrong. This is when the child walks around that classroom like they can do anything because they know they won't get in trouble.

Even if the teacher does call them out on something else it becomes the child saying "I wasn't even doing anything, they were just picking on me." Then the parent comes up to the school with the "the teacher has it out for my child," debate.

Either way, I think we can agree that us back in the day nor our children will be suplexing teachers at any age.
laugh.gif

Last edited:
I just feel like you don't want to jump down the rabbit hole of taking kids property it's a slippery slope.

There's too many other ways to address the issue that have no shot at turning into a physical confrontation is all I'm saying.
That's true too. That why I said earlier about if the teacher tried to pry it out the kids hands or something. If it was there on his desk visible and he just went to take until the end of the period, that is one thing. But if the kid was holding it and he went and yanked it from his hands that is different.

I know we can't see the beginning, but I would almost think the teacher took it and the student walked up behind him trying to take it. It looks like it was the end of class too though since many of the seats are empty. Teacher could have been trying to give him some lecture while holding his phone and the kid just wanted the phone and roll but the teacher wouldn't let go trying to still talk to him.

No I agree there are some parents who act like their kid does no wrong right up until he's in cuffs and she's telling the news that she never saw it coming.

Last edited:
http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...red-fight-involving-knife-at-englewood-school

http://www.dnainfo.com/chicago/2015...after-stabbing-at-englewood-elementary-school

not thinking they doing it just wildin

mom & daughter goes to school to pivk up son after a in school fight

mom gets in arguement with a lady from the school & they start fighting...the daughter pulls a knife ..stabs the lady from the school , a security guard, & 2 students who tried to help break it up

mean.gif
my city
sick.gif

mean.gif

Damb at son mom and daughter story. Now they are headed nowhere fast lol. That family is likely lost

Both parties are at fault.

1. Teacher gotta be smarter, and find the non confrontational win. (Calling principal)

2. Kid is trippin for wrestling the teacher.

Seemed like the kid was hiding something.
He was trying really hard to to get that phone back.

I need that 3m but they out there trying to stunt like it's not cold while being use to the weather. These Cali people

Double down is like the Bugatti of fast food, it's just an engineering marvel. But man all that sodium from that is gonna turn your guts into jerky :lol:

Some of you saying we can't take property must not read the parent hand books we make you sign. Once you're on school property, it's all the schools. There is verbiage in most school contracts that phones are not allowed on campus.

I've taken phones for period. That kid was just a b:made kid

Last edited:
Reactions: God
That kid is a straight punk. Might be too old to get a spanking, but he ain't too old to get beat down by a 3yr old loaf of french bread! He'll be beggin for the belt instead.

Back
Top Bottom