Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

quick tip ...

Male sperms are sprinters
Females are marathoners

You wanted boys, make sure to put the female in a position you can cum deep.

You want females you make sure you are most of the way out.
So my dad went balls deep just to have me......bless that guy

Definitely wildin' 
roll.gif

nah that foul was mad unnecessary. Kid hit that wall almost headfirst. I woulda snapped too. HOWEVER, this is why i never understood indoor courts having walls right next to the out of bounds lines. you cant tell me adding an extra 5 feet would break the bank

That foul 
sick.gif
. Son that is preached time and time again, you dont take someone out of mid air like that.

Yea that's why I quit dunking in games. Dudes are reckless when they can't play above the rim.
340.gif

i dont have that problem. YET. im a big dude tho so i dont play reckless. i actually try to avoid fouling people lol. i hate seeing dudes do that, if u got beat... let it go. you gonna hurt someone for real with that mess. 

storytime: the reason i cant dunk is when i was in highschool, i was a football player. i hooped for fun because i had nice handles. our highschool team was GREAT. we actually had our first and only undefeated season back in 2006. we lost in the states tho. anyways, i was hooping on a local court just messin around playing 21. i hit a spin move to get past a dude and it killed him. but instead of him just letting it go, he flat out shoved me mid spin move. 

freak accident. the ball was about to bounce on the floor as i was falling. everything lined up perfectly, i fell down hard, side of my leg  was lined up on top of the ball somehow. my knee hit right on top of the ball as it hit the floor. top half of my leg continued down while the bottom half of my leg from the knee down was still on top of the ball. dislocated completely

my left knee has given me problems ever since and that was 9 years ago 
mean.gif
 i had to drop off the team at the end of the season basically. i cant jump as high nor run as fast anymore. i f***king hate that kid to this day. ive learned to work with it and how to be the best i can, but i still know I'd be twice as nasty if i didnt play with the fear of reinjuring that knee every time.

tldr : freak accident where my knee got dislocated from landing perfectly on the ball as i fell during a hard foul in a spin move. cost me my spot on an undefeated team, cut my jumping ability in half permanently, and im still scared to go 100% when i play sports because of it. moral of the story, dont foul people when u dont have to. you never know what can happen

I kind of got over my fear of getting injury again. I just don't go as hard as I use to driving into the lane. Just started to settle for jump shots

Last edited:

Didn't even try to go for the ball
sick.gif

The way he hit that padded wall
mean.gif
kid looked like his leg might have folded back too. 

dirty play all around...

anyone notice 24 on the purple team going all kendall marshall though (he got in a punch later in the vid) 
Nick-Young-Kendall-Marshall-meme.jpg

Last edited:
I kind of got over my fear of getting injury again. I just don't go as hard as I use to driving into the lane. Just started to settle for jump shots
man its a process definitely. i DEFINITELY can see how mentally tough u gotta be to bounce back from these injuries in the nba. me jacking up my knee turned me into a shooter instead of a driver. now im back to both but i shoot more than anything. smh this knee will be back to form one year. 

Man Tek. Got me in the feels over that one man
frown.gif
its tough man. cuz sometimes i see the comp and im ready to TORCH them. get the ball in my hands ready to cross dude up out of existence... hit a quick double cross to a heso...then BAM. soon as that left foot comes down i feel it in my knee really quick and i have to let up. every now n then i land a lil hard or make a sharp cut using that left knee and i get that "now dont get ahead of yourself" reminder. i love basketball too much man. i forget i have limitations when i play lol.

Last edited:

Man Tek. Got me in the feels over that one man
frown.gif
its tough man. cuz sometimes i see the comp and im ready to TORCH them. get the ball in my hands ready to cross dude up out of existence... hit a quick double cross to a heso...then BAM. soon as that left foot comes down i feel it in my knee really quick and i have to let up. every now n then i land a lil hard or make a sharp cut using that left knee and i get that "now dont get ahead of yourself" reminder. i love basketball too much man. i forget i have limitations when i play lol.
jordan-crying.jpg

Man Tek. Got me in the feels over that one man :frown:

jordan-crying.jpg

|I

Anybody in here have a hernia surgery? Doctor said no heavy lifting for 6 weeks. That seems a little extreme.

Anybody in here have a hernia surgery? Doctor said no heavy lifting for 6 weeks. That seems a little extreme.
its  a really common surgery, they just cut out the buildup. 6 weeks is excessive but i would listen. most people get hernias buy heavy akward lifting in the first place.

man its a process definitely. i DEFINITELY can see how mentally tough u gotta be to bounce back from these injuries in the nba. me jacking up my knee turned me into a shooter instead of a driver. now im back to both but i shoot more than anything. smh this knee will be back to form one year. 
Yea it not like work is going to play me while im rehabbing as the NBA does sucks tho. But im good with still knowing I can work people on the court and you have to respect my shot now
devil.gif

Back
Top Bottom