Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

If you cant afford to tip then get take out.

This is why alot of places have auto 20% gratuity slapped onto the check whether the server sucked or not.

If you cant afford to tip then get take out.

This is why alot of places have auto 20% gratuity slapped onto the check whether the server sucked or not.
Everybody should do that and just eliminate tipping period.

I have no problem paying you what you ask for but don't leave it up to me and then get mad when you don't get what you want.

Closed mouths don't get feed.

And most people who don't tip can probably afford the tip.

Hell he threw that ***** 2 bucks.

Last edited:
That's the thing though, why do I have to pay a tip. Just pay your workers a decent wage and raise the price of the food. Get mad at your employer for your pay instead of me because I wanna enjoy a ribeye.

what makes servers feel entitled to deserve more tip just because the food is more expensive?? B**** u ain't making the food, u walking the same 29 steps whether it's a grilled cheese or a steak better be happy with those $3 .... I'm all for tipping the chef

*insert Wee-Bey gif*

Never thought about this. Makes sense. Although I do tip usually 18-20% of the bill.

Everybody should do that and just eliminate tipping period.

I have no problem paying you what you ask for but don't leave it up to me and then get mad when you don't get what you want.

Closed mouths don't get feed.

And most people who don't tip can probably afford the tip.

Hell he threw that ***** 2 bucks.

This. There are plenty of ppl who if given the OPTION will not pay and you can't blame them.

what makes servers feel entitled to deserve more tip just because the food is more expensive?? B**** u ain't making the food, u walking the same 29 steps whether it's a grilled cheese or a steak better be happy with those $3 .... I'm all for tipping the chef

*insert Wee-Bey gif*

Never thought about this. Makes sense. Although I do tip usually 18-20% of the bill.

That's the only argument that makes sense - it has become the norm in the US for servers to be paid partly by tips - and because of that owners can pay them a measly hour rate.

But, percentage of the cost of the food doesn't actually make a lot of sense - is carrying a steak harder than carrying chicken?

Some restaurants are more expensive because of the area they're in - higher rent etc. - so it's reasonable for the food to be more expensive to cover that - but, that means that the wait staff are being paid more too for some reason.

The whole thing is just a bizarre situation.

My bad, yo. I'm a new-ish member; I don't know much about Niketalk's history. For instance, when people mention "ksteezy"or whatever his name is, I don't know what to think because I'm unaware to why he's such a historical figure.

I mean technically he's right

Back
Top Bottom