Fools Wildin Thinking They Doing It Unappreciation Vol Get The @#*+ out

laugh.gif
like i said, the front facing camera is the worst thing to happen to women. That mess is comical.
i would say smart phones

when females had flip phones, the buttons and t9 made it easy to text, i knew ******* who could type the declaration of independence in 20 seconds on a flip phone and not have to look down at their phone once

but wit smart phones, them ******* dont think "oh, ill just text at the next red, or let me not text while im doin 60 on the freeway" imma say 50% of near accidents are caused by a female textin and drivin, and probably 70% of accidents involving women are due to texting and driving, they probably just lie and blame it on somethin else tho

Why not. It's inly 24 dollars split 9 ways to make a little over $100
id do it wit only 5 friends, all of us are big mfs, and my baby bro and two of my boys are bottomless pits fr, after killin 25 wings from wingstop 30 minutes later my brother was hungry, not like he felt like eating, he was legit hungry

The funniest part to me is the when she suddenly remembers to shift her hair in front of the shoulder to showoff the length. I've definitely seen females do this.

Pizzzzzzza [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji] Wings [emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji][emoji]128523[/emoji]

Back
Top Bottom